STA Announcement

[center][img]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9193/untitled4bl1.jpg[/img]

[b][size="4"]Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement[/size][/b]

Just a brief announcement about some government changes for the information of Foreign Affairs departments in other alliances.

I am pleased to announce the following promotions:

Pezstar has been promoted to Chancellor (second-in-charge) after over two years service as our head of Foreign Affairs.
Ragashingo has been promoted to the Consilium Tigris to take over the Foreign Affairs portfolio.

The sad news is that Bzelger has stepped down as Chancellor due to time commitments within his own nation. Bzelger has served the alliance with honour both in his role as Chancellor and as a member of the Consilium Tigris. I'd like to thank him for his efforts and wish him the best of luck taking care of his nation's domestic issues.

I'd also like to congratulate Pezstar and Ragashingo on their promotions and look forward to working with them in their new roles.

As a result of the changes, all Foreign Affairs issues should now be directed to Ragashingo who will be active on IRC and this forum for this purpose.

Za Sibir'!

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland
Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance[/center]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303870309' post='2700112']
To be quite honest I'm surprised Pez didn't get the promotion sooner. Not a dig at Bzelger or anything, but she's arguably the most readily recognized face of STA after Tyga.
[/quote]

Bzelger has a level head and served very well as the "voice of reason". I'm not particularly known for my restraint, nor is Tyga. Now we're going to have to make an active effort to keep each other in check.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1303870588' post='2700113']
Bzelger has a level head and served very well as the "voice of reason". I'm not particularly known for my restraint, nor is Tyga. Now we're going to have to make an active effort to keep each other in check.
[/quote]
I do consulting work

Congrats Pez and Raga! It is a day for celebration of not only the promotions, but for Bzelgar. He has put in his share of work and then some. Congratulations to all. I'm sure Bzelgar will still be around to hunt and give voice of reason here and there.

o/ Pezstar
o/ Ragashingo
o/ Bzelgar
&
o/ STA

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1303870588' post='2700113']Now we're going to have to make an active effort to keep each other in check.
[/quote]

Not to be too direct, but conventional wisdom says there are others that will be more than happy to do this for you.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1303882973' post='2700221']
Not to be too direct, but conventional wisdom says there are others that will be more than happy to do this for you.
[/quote]

Am I supposed to be scared now or is there more to come before I need to be scared? Sorry, the running sheet is not clear.