Tiny TKTB Announcement

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1303866712' post='2700071']
Well as govt for slcb, I want to start creating a more positive pr with other alliances since we've had such horrible pr in the past. This was at minimum a good first step. Any other feelings about this matter can be held in our irc if you so chose for I do not want to bring any more negative attention to this thread.
[/quote]
Water under the bridge... so .. good show SLCB and o/TKTB

On a personal note, forgiving the reps had nothing to do with PR since I didn't really expect this to be announced and I knew full well that even if it was, the people who were too blind to see why reps were justified in the first place would hardly be mollified by the forgiving of reps later on.

That's neither here nor there, this is a place to congratulate TKTB et al on a job well done, so well done. I wish you the best of luck going forward.

[quote name='Faust Betreur' timestamp='1303901468' post='2700281']
On a personal note, forgiving the reps had nothing to do with PR since I didn't really expect this to be announced and I knew full well that even if it was, the people who were too blind to see why reps were justified in the first place would hardly be mollified by the forgiving of reps later on.

That's neither here nor there, this is a place to congratulate TKTB et al on a job well done, so well done. I wish you the best of luck going forward.
[/quote]

I had to announce it since it was the best way to thank those who helped.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1303868008' post='2700090']
Mandatory trolling of jewel

TROLL TROLL TROLL
[/quote]
*waves to Sarm* You're so nice :wub::)

[quote name='Faust Betreur' timestamp='1303901468' post='2700281']

[/quote]
You could of just asked people if you needed help rebuilding, you know? ;) Anyways, thanks for the well wishes and good luck with your rebuilding too :)

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1303903549' post='2700285']
Congrats to our allies in TKTB, good job on finishing them reps up. Now onwards and upwards.

<3 Jewel
<3 Shakyr
<3 TKTB
[/quote]
:wub: Scorp :) Thanks :)