Tiny TKTB Announcement

[center][img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/821/turtleflag.png[/img]

I come here to announce that we have paid off the SLCB reps.

I would like to thank a few people in particular for us getting through these so easily.

New Polar Order: You guys are the most awesome allies we could hope for. Thankyou for everything.

Hullean from NpO: I know I have said it many times already but I :wub: you for sorting the lists and helping me figure it all out.

Robster from UPN: How can I thank someone who was generous enough to volunteer to help with our reps even tho you have no ties to us.

Evry: You have been my rock dealing with all this while I wasn't online.

And thankyou to SLCB for letting us finish up early. [/center]

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1303857757' post='2699982']
Max Power, what about slcb? =( We were classy in letting the last of the reps be forgiven, is that not classy? :(
[/quote]
You don't regain class by demanding reps and then forgiving some at the end.

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1303857821' post='2699984']
You don't regain class by demanding reps and then forgiving some at the end.
[/quote]

"I" Never demanded reps, I just helped bring this to a close, so that both parties can move on from this. Why does it have to be so black and white =(

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1303859136' post='2700006']
"I" Never demanded reps, I just helped bring this to a close, so that both parties can move on from this. Why does it have to be so black and white =(
[/quote]
How much of the reps did you personally take? how loud did you oppose these reps? didnt think so

btw i dont call letting them keep 45 million in cash and 200 tech "forgiving" of anything, personally i wouldve told you to shove your reps but hey thats me

I personally thought it quite decent of SLCB to let this end early. I understand the logic of James but at the same time any bad PR from the reps etc was already there, so not a lot of difference to SLCB and little to gain for them by doing this. I think it's also worth remembering the initial terms had a long window to pay in, and they allowed us to help so let's give credit were credit is due.

Much love to our Turtle friends and I am delighted this is over :)

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1303862491' post='2700038']
I personally thought it quite decent of SLCB to let this end early. I understand the logic of James but at the same time any bad PR from the reps etc was already there, so not a lot of difference to SLCB and little to gain for them by doing this. I think it's also worth remembering the initial terms had a long window to pay in, and they allowed us to help so let's give credit were credit is due.

Much love to our Turtle friends and I am delighted this is over :)
[/quote]
Two nations could cover what was "forgiven" in one cycle

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1303862652' post='2700041']
Two nations could cover what was "forgiven" in one cycle
[/quote]

Well as govt for slcb, I want to start creating a more positive pr with other alliances since we've had such horrible pr in the past. This was at minimum a good first step. Any other feelings about this matter can be held in our irc if you so chose for I do not want to bring any more negative attention to this thread.