An announcement from the Emperor

PHD

[center][img]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/isuppose240/NewIAAflagcopy.png[/img][/center]

There are few people in this Cyberverse that truly personify their alliance, characters which in and of themselves define a group of people, visionaries, loved and hated in equal measures - but always respected by all. One such man is my old friend, Chimaera, the true Dark Lord of the Sith, and eternal spiritual leader of the Imperial Assault Alliance.

I have always seen myself as a steward, holding the ultimate seat of power in the Empire for when Chimaera returns. That day is today.

It is therefore with this declaration that I abdicate the Imperial Throne in favour of His Imperial Majesty Darth Taralis.

Long may he reign,

Signed,

PHD
[i]Sith Lord Plahidan
Third Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance [/i]

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090511091325/cybernations/images/c/cd/IAAcrest.png[/img][/center]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been far, far too long since I sat in this throne.

The Imperial Assault Alliance, like so many others, has gone through hard times of late.

Today, CyberVerse, those hard times end. The Empire has risen. The Imperial Assault Alliance cordially invites you to her renaissance, taking place in #IAA and at forums.theimperialassault.com for the next few months.

Never underestimate the power of the dark side of the Force.

Chimaera, Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance