We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for this extremely unimportant news announcement

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1303905706' post='2700296']
Really? I found nothing entertaining in this one.
[/quote]

in fairness we had limited warning for this, in fact it was only posted here because Shadow was bored. we will try to do better next time(next time is currently set for early may)

[quote name='ShadowDragon' timestamp='1303795634' post='2699634']
Triumvirate: Delta1212 - Shadow - Thunder Strike

Head of Foreign Affairs: im317
[/quote]

Epic fail. So you're keeping the same gov who got you into multiple sides of the same war, and the same head of FA who !@#$%*es at people for not covering your ridiculous war footing at the expense of their other allies? Instead of "random" and "insane" I think it's more retarded and inept.

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1303953442' post='2700754']
Epic fail. So you're keeping the same gov who got you into multiple sides of the same war, and the same head of FA who !@#$%*es at people for not covering your ridiculous war footing at the expense of their other allies? Instead of "random" and "insane" I think it's more retarded and inept.
[/quote]

So you're saying I should coup Delta? Would you join in this most noble cause?

[/quote]

Clearly someone who knows what they're talking about.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1303969467' post='2700935']
Clearly someone who knows what they're talking about.
[/quote]

Yes, actually I do. You know where to find me in IRC if you want me to spell it out for you in greater detail.

[/quote]

Keep sippin' on the haterade. It will keep you hydrated. You know, so you can stay active while Umbrella burns your nation to the ground.

Edited by Opensource

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1303972889' post='2700971']
Good luck and congrats to cctmsp13 with his gov position.
[/quote]

thanks for this, and everyone else who said similar things.

it seems Ogaden wasn't my ticket out, I'll have to keep looking.

[quote name='ShadowDragon' timestamp='1303795634' post='2699634'][size="1"](Note: This commercial was secretly paid for by the R&R Ministry of Silly Walks)[/size][/quote]
The Ministry of Silly Walks neither confirms nor denies this. :ph34r:

Oh, and HAIL RIA! :D

Edited by MildlyInsane

[/quote]

so much misinformation, lets start with you talking about who we kept. this was not an election, it was the replacement of a single cabinet member who had to step down due to reallifeitis. now on to being on multiple sides of the same war. we loved it, it was totally random and insane and a lot of fun. now you seem to make a personal attack at me next, not sure what you are getting at. if its what i assume it has to be then lets just say that someone has apologized about it. if its something else then i have no clue what you are talking about.