The International Unites with Some Sweet Totally Awesome United Communsit Republicans

[center][b]A new treaty!
A Treaty of Unity Between The Union of Communist Republics and The International!

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/a/a2/Intflag7.png[/img] [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/Norse_Iron_King/UCRFlaggood-2.png[/IMG]
[/b][/center]
[quote][center][b]Keeping up International relations with the UCR'[/b]
[i]A Protectorate pact between the International (protector), henceforth INT, and the Union of Communist Republics (protectorate), henceforth UCR.[/i][/center]

[b]Article I[/b]
The reasons for this protectorate are the friendship between the INT and the UCR and the unification of the CN left.

[b]Article II[/b]
This pact will not interfere with the internal or foreign sovereignty of UCR.

[b]Article III[/b]
In case of an attack against the UCR, INT will use all the military, economical and political means available to it to help UCR in the best way possible.

[b]Article IV[/b]
If INT finds itself engaged in war, they may ask the UCR for financial/military aid. UCR is encouraged but not required to offer such aid.

[b]Article V[/b]
INT pledges to offer practical assistance to UCR in any reasonable manner possible when asked to. UCR will listen to any advice INT has to give but are not obligated to follow it.

[b]Article VI[/b]
UCR pledges to be an outstanding group among the others of Cyberverse and will not make a fool out of itself or of its protector.

[b]Article VII[/b]
This treaty may be canceled by either of the parties involved and has a 72 hour cancellation period during which the treaty will stand valid.

[i][b]Signed for the International[/i][/b]

The Congress of the International

[b][i]
Signed for the Union of Communist Republics[/i][/b]

RA2Leader, Premier of UCR

Tillistan, Communist Party Chairman

Zeroremorse, Commissar of Foreign Affairs

Pulpficfan, Commissar of Defense

[/quote]

[quote]Article VI
UCR pledges to be an outstanding group among the others of Cyberverse and [b]will not make a fool out of itself or of its protector.[/b][/quote]

Too late. You've both already admitted to being Communists. :ehm:

Edited by Hereno