A Frank Opinion of the DH/NPO War

Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1305173481' post='2710479']
I think you have it mixed up on who is smashing who. Umbrella has lost about 250,000 NS since May 6th. You've lost over a million NS.
[/quote]
Umrella lost that much true, but how about the collective forces of dh? :mellow:

edit: dh: we stand together to lose ns to two alliances but brag about how much we dish out, not how much we take. See you in a few months when we're back in the top 5 again. Where will you be? :blink:

[quote]
I thought we used meatshields to avoid taking damage not that we were the meatshields. I'm so confused now. [/quote]

Sorry if I'm going too fast for you, I'll try to dumb it down next time so you can keep up.

Edited by William Bonney

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305175502' post='2710505']
Umrella lost that much true, but how about the collective forces of dh? :mellow:

edit: dh: we stand together to lose ns to two alliances but brag about how much we dish out, not how much we take. See you in a few months when we're back in the top 5 again. Where will you be? :blink:
[/quote]
Higher in proportion to you than we were prewar.

Sorry if I'm going too fast for you, I'll try to dumb it down next time so you can keep up.
[/quote]
In every single post you make you keep blabbering the same rubbish as if you're winning.
You're [b]not[/b] winning and lying to yourselves won't make it better.

How is being too fast even related,your post makes no sense and you ignore what people say to you completely.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1305179796' post='2710541']
In every single post you make you keep blabbering the same rubbish as if you're winning.
You're [b]not[/b] winning and lying to yourselves won't make it better.

How is being too fast even related,your post makes no sense and you ignore what people say to you completely.
[/quote]

We're not winning yet, I realize that, but you can't say we're completely losing either. <_< And it seems you and Antoine are thinking alike, I'm not sure if I can adapt for both of you. I will do my best, but I can't make that a guarantee.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305181428' post='2710558']
We're not winning yet, I realize that, but you can't say we're completely losing either. <_< And it seems you and Antoine are thinking alike, I'm not sure if I can adapt for both of you. I will do my best, but I can't make that a guarantee.
[/quote]
You do know you've already conceded defeat by signing the terms?

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1305184753' post='2710579']
You do know you've already conceded defeat by signing the terms?
[/quote]
Oh yes, we lost this round, its all over now!
[img]http://www.web2freedom.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/no-darth_vader.jpg[/img]

If mk decide to host another contest, they should get you and Azaghul in it, see which is more fail.

[/quote]
Seriously, just stop. You are making a fool of yourself and your alliance.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1305186442' post='2710587']
Seriously, just stop. You are making a fool of yourself.
[/quote]

Please refer to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101764&view=findpost&p=2710651"]this[/url] post, accompanied by

[img]http://funnymovieshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/gone-with-the-wind-frankly-my-dear-i-dont-give-a-damn-300x240.gif[/img]

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1305142752' post='2710208']
Your coalition has treaties and resources outside of DH to deal with Legion and NPO. MK for example could have asked TOP to assist with Legion and NPO’s upper tier. TOP could have activated their treaty with IRON to deal with the mid and lower tier. Regardless of the scenario of the way we would have come in, your coalition had more than enough resources and options to deal with it and launch an effective counter attack.
[/quote]

If you'd ask some of our friends, you'd know we weren't keen on getting involved. Simple as that.

Is it true that there were two different coalitions being managed against a common enemy?

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1305206122' post='2710661']
If you'd ask some of our friends, you'd know we weren't keen on getting involved. Simple as that.

Is it true that there were two different coalitions being managed against a common enemy?
[/quote]

There were a few alliance who did not want to get involve in the VE-NpO war, NPO included but if a treaty partner was to get involve it would be hard press for us not to.

IRON really would have said no to TOP if they would have asked for assistance?

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1305164180' post='2710379']
It would have still been difficult to maneuveur them onto a different front in a short amount of time. MCXA throwing in the towel facilitated an easy movement and there was the potential for MCXA to call in more alliances on their front.

Hitting NPO straight out had the biggest military payoff available, however and militarily it paid great dividends.
[/quote]

I yelled so much at SuperCoolYellow for that. Possibly the dumbest approach MCXA could have taken at the time.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305186341' post='2710586']
Oh yes, we lost this round, its all over now!
[img]http://www.web2freedom.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/no-darth_vader.jpg[/img]

If mk decide to host another contest, they should get you and Azaghul in it, see which is more fail.
[/quote]
Lets wait till the next Worst poster competition since your posting is off the scale terrible,while my posts and Azaghul's actually make sense.
You've lost the war words can't change that i'm sorry try again.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1305207780' post='2710666']
IRON really would have said no to TOP if they would have asked for assistance?
[/quote]
IRON would not have to tell us no because we wouldn't have asked. How hard is it to understand that they didn't wish to be involved in this war?

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1305246453' post='2710980']
IRON would not have to tell us no because we wouldn't have asked. How hard is it to understand that they didn't wish to be involved in this war?
[/quote]

How hard is it to understand we did not wish to get involved in this war?

[quote name='Feuersturm' timestamp='1305285297' post='2711297']
How hard is it to understand we did not wish to get involved in this war?
[/quote]
You are the opponent. You don't get asked.

I know that it's hard for some people to believe, but TOP actually respects the sovereignty of its allies. I know for a fact that this isn't the case with NPpO.

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1305287864' post='2711302']
I know that it's hard for some people to believe, but TOP actually respects the sovereignty of its allies. I know for a fact that this isn't the case with NPpO.
[/quote]In regards to Polar you are flat out wrong.

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1305287864' post='2711302']
[/quote]
In regards to Pacifica you are flat out wrong.

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1305311033' post='2711426']
In regards to Polar you are flat out wrong.
[/quote]
To be fair, TOP doesn't typically declare was on allies of allies. That has pretty much been NpO's MO as far as i can remember. Bit of a stretch to consider that 'respecting sovereignty' in itself, but it is certainly a lack of respect.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1305348967' post='2711645']
To be fair, TOP doesn't typically declare was on allies of allies. That has pretty much been NpO's MO as far as i can remember. Bit of a stretch to consider that 'respecting sovereignty' in itself, but it is certainly a lack of respect.
[/quote]

For what it's worth, they did declare on MK while we were allied to both of them, so I'm not sure this particular line of thought is valid, though I am of the opinion they wouldn't do the same thing today for various reasons.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1305202125' post='2710652']
Please refer to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101764&view=findpost&p=2710651"]this[/url] post, accompanied by

[img]http://funnymovieshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/gone-with-the-wind-frankly-my-dear-i-dont-give-a-damn-300x240.gif[/img]
[/quote]
You should give a damn because your efforts are sullying Pacifica, try a different approach Bonney if not for your sake then for Pacifica's.

• 2 weeks later...