My Fellow Pacificans

Ardus

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1303532509' post='2697405']
I haven't read any of this thread, but does this mean MK is spying on NPO? Big surprise MK... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

It is even more insidious than that. It means MK gets to read these walls of text before our own membership does, which goes much further than espionage - MK has finally perfected their mind reading technology and can get into the mind of its author.

Bet all you people who laughed at me for wearing a tinfoil hat must feel like real fools now, huh?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Umbrella is actually too big to be a major player in war. Their obsession with tech has long been noted even though their economic plans are far inferior to ours, even when we were restricted. Regardless, their top tier has grown themselves out of the range of effectiveness. They'll do damage to any top tier, that is for certain. But after a week of war, they'll be too high to attack anyone, and stuck in the roll of just spending their warchests on their lesser nations and allies. Simply put, they're too big to fight effectively.[/quote]

Yeah too big to be effective. I'm sure that is why NPO top tier is in peace mode.

[quote name='Gandroff' timestamp='1303532683' post='2697409']
You would be wrong.

That said, i'll shake the hand of whoever put that much time into writing this. You made a good couple mistakes trying to make this look like it was from us, but overall it's impressive.
[/quote]
Could you specify which were mistakes then? We're having a discussion over the validity of this on irc.

It was a good try at an impersonation of someone who knows whats going on, except for the glaring errors in facts.

I will say though that anyone who claims the piece should get a CN medal "Most time wasted on a single wall of text".

[quote name='Noob Cake' timestamp='1303532949' post='2697418']
Yeah too big to be effective. I'm sure that is why NPO top tier is in peace mode.
[/quote]
Ah, another myth in a thread full of mythical treaties and mystical powers. The legendary NPO top tier--all 19 nations above 100k NS.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1303532990' post='2697421']
Could you specify which were mistakes then? We're having a discussion over the validity of this on irc.
[/quote]

Now I don't want to spoil it for all of you, where would be the fun in that?

Edited by Gandroff

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1303532990' post='2697421']
[/quote]
Well there are some glaring errors of fact scattered throughout. Salted like country ham.

[quote name='Gandroff' timestamp='1303532683' post='2697409']
You would be wrong.

That said, i'll shake the hand of whoever put that much time into writing this. You made a good couple mistakes trying to make this look like it was from us, but overall it's impressive.
[/quote]

I have a feeling that I'm not wrong. But I'm sure you'll say I am to save face.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1303533040' post='2697422']
It was a good try at an impersonation of someone who knows whats going on, except for the glaring errors in facts.
[/quote]

So pretty much a good chance this is legit NPO then?

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1303532373' post='2697401']
I'm more interested in who the heck lacks enough of a life to spend so much of their time writing something like this, and not even bother posting it to our forums.
[/quote]
Someone who *really* hates you. I mean really, really, really loathes you.

My guess is someone in MK cooked this up and posted it to one of those secret spy forums. MK has demonstrated a deep love of cooking up false intel, perhaps someone didn't realize it's a bad idea to do so on behalf of the other team?

[quote]We also need to recognize that we are stronger together then we are apart, but at the same time Polaris also needs to recognize that we are the dominant force on Planet Bob. I don't know how many of you have younger siblings, but I get the feeling that it's a bigger brother/little brother relationship between us and Polar. Polar needed to go out on their own for a while without the protection of their bigger brother, and now that they've seen what the world is like (and gotten punched in the nose in the process), they need to realize their place and support their older brother to the best of their abilities[/quote]

I was laughing until I got to this point. I doubt not one bit this is NPO's work, they've churned out horribly inaccurate analysis in the past at least once prior [who can forget the range breakdown] and the storm of denials that have been posted so far are suss.

Meh clearly not me, far too positive overall. Hell this person couldn't possibly have even heard my radio show. To know me is to know certain things said in there would make me tie a couple of cats together by their tails and toss them over a clothesline.

Official note: Not a gov post. Could a member have done it, sure, first time I heard of it or read it was ChefJoe asking me about it.

Collectively I say if the person comes forward we should create a sig for them.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1303533724' post='2697439']
I was laughing until I got to this point. I doubt not one bit this is NPO's work, they've churned out horribly inaccurate analysis in the past at least once prior [who can forget the range breakdown] and the storm of denials that have been posted so far are suss.
[/quote]

Should I pity the fool who writes nonsense or rather pity the fool who believes nonsense?

If you aren't NPO and you wrote this....you should be embarassed. Tbf, even if you are NPO and wrote this, you should be embarassed too.

LOL at the Polaris thing too. If anything, you will be coaltion partners together in taking down PB and DH. Polaris almost declared war on you when you spied on them for the kaballionth time in 2009. They sure aren't signing any treaties with you.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1303533040' post='2697422']
[/quote]
No kidding, they called Legion competent.

I only read up to that point really.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303533719' post='2697438']
Someone who *really* hates you. I mean really, really, really loathes you.

My guess is someone in MK cooked this up and posted it to one of those secret spy forums. MK has demonstrated a deep love of cooking up false intel, perhaps someone didn't realize it's a bad idea to do so on behalf of the other team?
[/quote]

Look at the bright side. We all get to read another thread about the NPO. Don't even have to change the subject this time.

[quote name='Wang' timestamp='1303533426' post='2697434']
So pretty much a good chance this is legit NPO then?
[/quote]

There's too much information, opinions and conjecture in there for our mindless drones to handle.

[quote]
[/quote]

The only possible way a Pacifican could have written this is if they were one of our non-leadership nutjobs who sit in the corner and rant about how they hate the world. And any of them would have gone through the trouble of posting it to our BR first. So, no, it isn't really NPO's work.

[quote name='Henry' timestamp='1303534021' post='2697446']
Look at the bright side. We all get to read another thread about the NPO. Don't even have to change the subject this time.
[/quote]
Listen all you NPO idiots stop wasting time in this thread and get back destroying VE and GOONS at my behest.