.verification code bug

JonBoy16

Several times when I have tried entering the Verification Code prior to sending a message, I get an error message stating that I entered the code incorrectly. I know- the obvious answer is that I entered it incorrectly, right? Well that's not the case. I always check and double check when entering the code and sending the message. When I get the error message and hit the browser's back button and check again, it again shows me that I entered the code correctly. This has probably happened six or seven times already this round.

I know that Chrome had an issue with the codes being out-of-sync sometimes, but that was with an older version that has since been corrected. I've heard that sometimes mobile devices have similar issues. Are you by chance using either of those to access the game?

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1303527912' post='2697351']
I know that Chrome had an issue with the codes being out-of-sync sometimes, but that was with an older version that has since been corrected. I've heard that sometimes mobile devices have similar issues. Are you by chance using either of those to access the game?
[/quote]
I've only had the issue with Firefox. My phone has always worked fine with the codes.