TE Money stolen

Therm

Raid limit is not 100k.

[img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6678/hiadmin.png[/img]

I have maybe 3 GAs where i got well over 200k

Also, outdated Info Index

To perform a ground attack against another nation you must first purchase soldiers and deploy them overseas. You may only deploy up to 80% of your base military before modifiers once a day. (This prevents the deployment of all your forces overseas whereby leaving your nation undefended.) In order to ground battle another nation 1) your nation must be large enough to attack the defending nation with enough forces deployed to attack 2) the defending nation must be large enough and with enough soldiers to defend against your nation. If either of these criteria are not met then you will not be able to battle. If all criteria are met a button will appear that says "Battle". Clicking that button will immediately resolve the battle and display the outcome. The battle outcome screen will display whether the battle was a victory, defeat, or draw for your nation, how many soldiers both nations lost, and if any spoils of war were captured. When battling there is a small chance that your nation will capture land, technology, and money of the defending nation both for Victory and Defeat battle outcome results. The spoils of war land, technology, and money amounts are immediately deducted from the defending nation and added to your nation. The victor in a battle has the ability to capture up to 5% of the opponents available cash up to [b]$10,000.[/b] (If the defending nation has been inactive for 13 days or more these items will be destroyed rather than looted)

Nations involved in ground attacks performed between 6:00 PM and 6:00 AM game time will receive a 5% bonus to their technology bonus for attacking/defending at night. Ground attacks performed between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM will receive a 1% bonus to their soldier efficiency strength. (Not considering your opponent, if you have less than 1,000 technology it is better to attack during the day otherwise it is better to attack at night.)

If an attacker is unable to battle a defending nation because the defending soldier numbers are too low the defender will automatically be placed into Anarchy, up to 5 defending spies may be killed, 5% or up to 10 technology levels, 20% or up to 40 infrastructure levels, and 5% or up to [b]$60,000[/b] in money may be destroyed (not stolen).

Lastly, no mention of the 5day nuke free world.

Edited by Therm

All fixed.

Anyone who had more than $100,000 looted in a ground attack has had their money reduced down to the $100,000 cap. Those who lost more than $100,000 has had their money refunded up to the $100,000 cap.

To quote from my other topic http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98896, there is still one more unfixed error i think.

Weapons Research Complex - $3,000,000 - Increases the technology bonus to damage from 0.1% to 0.2% per technology level, Increases the number of nukes that can be purchased per day to 2, hurts environment by +1, [b]Increases the purchase costs of all military by 0.01% per technology level[/b]. Requires 300 infrastructure, 100 technology, National Research Lab, Pentagon Wonder.

Last round after buying a WRC, the purchase costs of military went up by 0.1% per tech level, not the stated .01%

Also I think defeat alert money should still be 6x (or 600k) money lost in a GA to discourage turtling, but that should go in suggestions.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1303492452' post='2696736']
To quote from my other topic http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98896, there is still one more unfixed error i think.

Weapons Research Complex - $3,000,000 - Increases the technology bonus to damage from 0.1% to 0.2% per technology level, Increases the number of nukes that can be purchased per day to 2, hurts environment by +1, [b]Increases the purchase costs of all military by 0.01% per technology level[/b]. Requires 300 infrastructure, 100 technology, National Research Lab, Pentagon Wonder.

Last round after buying a WRC, the purchase costs of military went up by 0.1% per tech level, not the stated .01%
[/quote]
Fixed.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1303492452' post='2696736']
Also I think defeat alert money should still be 6x (or 600k) money lost in a GA to discourage turtling, but that should go in suggestions.
[/quote]
Agreed and fixed.

To: Einner From: CowboyTx Date: [b]4/27/2011 [/b]11:53:39 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by CowboyTx. You lost 737 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,106 soldiers and 341 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained [b]$120,736.00 [/b]in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1304124968' post='2702253']
To: Einner From: CowboyTx Date: [b]4/27/2011 [/b]11:53:39 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by CowboyTx. You lost 737 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,106 soldiers and 341 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained [b]$120,736.00 [/b]in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]
$100,000 is the base limit. You still get abandoned equipment loot on top of that, which is why your loot was pushed over $100,000.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1304220239' post='2702903']
Attacks at 5-15% odds seem to do no underdog damage. Were they removed?
[/quote]

I haven't noticed it. I've been doing 'em for 3 days now below 25% odds, and there has only been one attack so far that didn't do any damage :blink: