Quick Europa Announcement

[center][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/EuropaWar1-1.png[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]Europa Protection Announcement[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center]Europa is protecting the nation of Epiphany (See: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101099"]This link[/url]) for the next 20 days in order to afford the leader of said nation time to find a decent alliance. We find the actions on the part of Gotham and Gotham's leadership to be despicable and unbecoming of a legitimate alliance, but will not be taking military action against them or any others unless the sovereignty of Epiphany is violated. [/center][center]
[/center][center]Crazy, a serious Europa announcement? Yeah. Sorry to release another so soon, we'll slide into the darkness again now, we promise.[/center][center]
[/center][center]Signed for Europa:[/center][center]
[/center][center][i]Ernesto Che Guevara -- Grand Ayatollah[/i][/center][center][i]Deebo -- Mint Ayatollah [/i][/center]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BastardofGod' timestamp='1303451704' post='2696334']
How about you protect all of the none nations?
[/quote]

I thought about it for a bit, but decided not to.

We're protecting him because Gotham acted like children in their attempt to force him in. No, we won't protect everybody that gets raided. We were feeling nice.

Take that, hotshots.

[quote name='Helena Cain' timestamp='1303276423' post='2694339']
Had you have joined [Gotham] I would have of course got peace [for you], but because you did not I notified my alliance you were a prime target.[/quote]
Tacky, Gotham, patently tacky.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1303482455' post='2696544']
[i]Improvements: No improvements purchased.
National Wonders: Manhattan Project

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 2,293,283 Attacking + 3,394,640 Defending = 5,687,923 Casualties[/i]

There's more to relyt92 than initially meets the eye.
[/quote]
Looks like any other tractor-trailer to me :v:

Lol, so now we're gonna have to check for every nation on none if not someone is protecting them?

If you want him safe, let him:
A. Join a alliance
B. Ghost your AA
C. On your applicant AA
D. Enter peace mode

As long as he's on none, he's open for raids.

Edit: Forgot the ever so popular peacemode

Edited by EgoFreaky

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1303485672' post='2696592']
Lol, so now we're gonna have to check for every nation on none if not someone is protecting them?

A. Join a alliance
B. Ghost your AA
C. On your applicant AA
D. Enter peace mode

[/quote]

i take it you're no familiar with the problem that caused this to happen :P

Gotham was trying to force people into their AA via raids and if the person still wouldnt join then the alliance leader gave the order to attack

i applaud this actually and we're a raiding alliance lol

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1303485672' post='2696592']

A. Join a alliance
B. Ghost your AA
C. On your applicant AA
D. Enter peace mode

[/quote]
My bio says that I'm protected by Europa as well as gives a link to this thread. If somebody misses that then that's their mistake.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 2,293,283 Attacking + 3,394,640 Defending = 5,687,923 Casualties[/i]

[/quote]
I am a very complex person.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1303486131' post='2696599']

Gotham was trying to force people into their AA via raids and if the person still wouldnt join then the alliance leader gave the order to attack

[/quote]

I thought most people were applauding the GOONS raid em til they join an alliance method not very long ago.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1303486131' post='2696599']

[/quote]

Oh i am familiar with the situation, I just think it's bs to protect nations on none. And thats coming from a no-raiding alliance :) Should we allow raiding though and one of our members hit him, he would get my full support in the aftermath.

[quote name='relyt92' timestamp='1303487962' post='2696647']
My bio says that I'm protected by Europa as well as gives a link to this thread. If somebody misses that then that's their mistake.
[/quote]

Anyone can scribble something in their bio, when i posted my message there was no link to this topic.

On top of that it's a matter of principle. First it starts with you and your bio and link, then it's someone without a link just a "protected by" bio and then it's someone without anything in their bio and people will complain about how it was posted on the OWF.

For me if you want protection use peace mode or get an AA. Now if someone else (Europa in this case) disagrees, i guess that would potentially put us on a collision course, so it's probably for the best that we don't allow techraiding at the moment.

I just hope for you my opinion isn't that common, otherwise i guess we'll see some raiders soon :popcorn:

Edited by EgoFreaky

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1303494061' post='2696763']
I thought most people were applauding the GOONS raid em til they join an alliance method not very long ago.
[/quote]
I love it how you like to drag us into every inane conversation.NOONE EVER APPLAUDS GOONS AND WE DO NOT RAID PEOPLE TO MAKE THEM JOIN OUR ALLIANCE,WE RAID THEM BECAUSE WE LIKE RAIDS.
also i'm not GOON GOV so my response isn't official just back off and stop mentioning our names in every thread because you are butthurt.

Edited by Lord Velox

[/quote]

Yes he is a long standing rogue/mercenary for the past couple of years and has grown tired of the world and wants to see what the afterlife is like :P

I'm not even going to get into how I feel about this issue, because it's been talked about more than enough in that other thread. However this hardly needed its own announcement, especially since that other thread makes it clear the issue was resolved to the satisfaction of all involved parties. Should have just posted in that other thread, or better yet not even bother if the information is now in that unaligned nation's bio, and let this silliness die.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1303497006' post='2696801']
I love it how you like to drag us into every inane conversation.NOONE EVER APPLAUDS GOONS AND WE DO NOT RAID PEOPLE TO MAKE THEM JOIN OUR ALLIANCE,WE RAID THEM BECAUSE WE LIKE RAIDS.
also i'm not GOON GOV so my response isn't official just back off and stop mentioning our names in every thread because you are butthurt.
[/quote]

No....there were actual threads last year with GOONs members and GOV giving the line of reasoning that they raided people for their own benefit to get them to join an alliance. Many were quite overjoyed by that line of reasoning in the DH/PB family.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1303501919' post='2696911']
No....there were actual threads last year with GOONs members and GOV giving the line of reasoning that they raided people for their own benefit to get them to join an alliance. Many were quite overjoyed by that line of reasoning in the DH/PB family.
[/quote]
First DH/PB didn't exist a year ago.
Second DH/PB equals everyone?

ALSO TO JOIN AN ALLIANCE NOT TO JOIN OUR ALLIANCE GET IT?

Edited by Lord Velox