Another Imperial AcTi Announcement

[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6228/battalionflag2z.png[/img][/center]
[size="4"]
Dear nations of the cyberverse,

AcTi has been rocked quite heavily during our recent battle. It is great to see peace has finally prevailed, and AcTi seeks to start with a clean slate and I will be personally approaching many of those who attacked us to try and dispose of old grudges so that we may finally be able to move on after so long.

I promise that AcTi will take the lessons learned in this war and transform itself into a truly respectable alliance. I have already drawn up great plans for an epic rebuilding phase, and also to get a forums, an active IRC channel, and also a government to help speed things up and get things moving forward properly this time.

Oh and before I forget, spies, warchests, and military wonders will also be made a top priority :P

[size="5"]- Batallion, Emperor of AcTi[/size][/size]

Edited by Batallion

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1303446172' post='2696265']
This isn't the response I'd be expecting from the leader of an alliance which has just been flagrantly attacked without cause, but I guess you don't have all that much of a choice, do you?
[/quote]
your'e right they dont have a chain of protectorates to depend on. tis a shame

May I suggest Hamster X as a member to tap for a position of leadership. He seemed to be a pretty good, and one of two of your nations that actually had a respectable warchest. I don't know if his willingness, or his level of activity, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I'm glad you didn't take their terms. If anything, you should be giving terms to them as they attacked you for no reason at all.

You could take a page from Athens' book and attack them in two years (à la panfilo. Or you could take an earlier page and attack them in a year (à la TPF).

Edit: accents

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1303445683' post='2696248']
[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6228/battalionflag2z.png[/img][/center]
[size="4"]
Dear nations of the cyberverse,

AcTi has been rocked quite heavily during our recent battle. It is great to see peace has finally prevailed, and AcTi seeks to start with a clean slate and I will be personally approaching many of those who attacked us to try and dispose of old grudges so that we may finally be able to move on after so long.

I promise that AcTi will take the lessons learned in this war and transform itself into a truly respectable alliance. I have already drawn up great plans for an epic rebuilding phase, and also to get a forums, an active IRC channel, and also a government to help speed things up and get things moving forward properly this time.

Oh and before I forget, spies, warchests, and military wonders will also be made a top priority :P

[size="5"]- Batallion, Emperor of AcTi[/size][/size]
[/quote]

:awesome:

o/ AcTi

Yes, I just hailed AcTi. Good luck with the progress. :)

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1303448725' post='2696311']
:awesome:

o/ AcTi

Yes, I just hailed AcTi. Good luck with the progress. :)
[/quote]

What!

How could you, Londo?

:P

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1303464622' post='2696422']
Dunno why but he keeps ignoring me when I ask that nicely.
[/quote]

Ahem xoin. don't think your recent actions will go without a consequence, members of Avalon do not pull crap like that. You better start giving us some answers and fast.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1303496392' post='2696787']
Ahem xoin. don't think your recent actions will go without a consequence, members of Avalon do not pull crap like that. You better start giving us some answers and fast.
[/quote]
Oh let the man have some fun, lord knows there is none of that to be had around here anymore