doe + dow

Roi Loup

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1303588954' post='2697926']
Yes, one G-6 member ended up with more NS than a non G-6. I'm not sure why you're proud about that.
[/quote]

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1303599753' post='2698037']
Don't get me worng - Rudolf did a great job as obviously he was the one that managed to pull through the rest, just a shame the others didn't keep up.

[/quote]

I let you off. That is how you got #2, and smashed our #1 #2 #3. You also said you dont shoot for #1, which you very clearly did at the end. While the rest of us couldnt collect, you could, and then tried to use that advantage. If Im ever involved in another flag run, I wont be that nice again.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1303603540' post='2698064']
With all the intermingling they did last round, I think it's safe to say they are one in the same AA. At least that is how I view them.
[/quote]

Or you could put it down to a flag chase ya know? We didnt have the ease OP were granted to cruise to it.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1303619945' post='2698241']
I let you off. That is how you got #2, and smashed our #1 #2 #3. You also said you dont shoot for #1, which you very clearly did at the end. While the rest of us couldnt collect, you could, and then tried to use that advantage. If Im ever involved in another flag run, I wont be that nice again.
[/quote]

Heh, it would have been far more interesting if you'd carried through on that...TPC would have left your top tier in tatters. Hell, as the round was winding down I was hoping that you'd be dumb enough to hit them (directly) for that reason.

Edited by Schad

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1303623210' post='2698292']
Heh, it would have been far more interesting if you'd carried through on that...TPC would have left your top tier in tatters. Hell, as the round was winding down I was hoping that you'd be dumb enough to hit them (directly) for that reason.
[/quote]

They didnt know who the rouge was until I went and told them after I had a change of heart. And we were kept in NA for the last week anyways.

Alright, this is all really getting out of hand, sorry for that, it's meant to be 'not g-6's' topic anyway.

Firstly:
[quote]Your saying we shouldn't be proud and our guys shouldn't celebrate. I'll pass kind sir :3[/quote]
No, not "we"; you yourself shouldn't be overly amazed by G-6's accomplishments as if it(/they) were something unprecidented. Doch was a guy that was quick to defend G-6 using whatever reason he could conjure up - you just somewhat remind me of him, that's all.

... and secondly, since good ol' Stevie's decided to join in the discussion:
[quote]I let you off. That is how you got #2, and smashed our #1 #2 #3. You also said you dont shoot for #1, which you very clearly did at the end. While the rest of us couldnt collect, you could, and then tried to use that advantage. If Im ever involved in another flag run, I wont be that nice again.
---
They didnt know who the rouge was until I went and told them after I had a change of heart. And we were kept in NA for the last week anyways.[/quote]
[list][*]If you didn't "let [me] off", at least you and probably a few more on your end would have had their war slots filled for a good long time.
[*]I don't shoot for #1 in the sense that I don't do this thing called 'flag-running' I build because I can build and I build to the end. I don't [i]need[/i] another flag - it's all another statistic as are my second and third place finishes, just for the record I've never since claimed a TE real life prize either.
[*]"While the rest of us couldnt collect" - You can't be serious. Here you're talking about you yourself, despite collecting the most overall by a margin. Both #1 and very much so #3 were able to collect well past my radiation-cleanup-fallout-shelter-system collection; I'll leave you to find out who the #1 and #3 were. If I'm wrong - which I could be; back it up with some pics.
[*]Either Confusion would have shed light on the issue or I or someone else would have thought it to be suspicious that a rogue who attacked me also attacked a rogue who attacked you. Not often you see a rogue hit a rogue, but interesting stuff.
[*]Finally, yeah, you (as a group; not sure why you keep using the term 'we' to refer to yourself) were [i]in[/i] nuclear anarchy on the last day - won't deny that.[/list]

That's my rant over. I don't have much more to say about the topic of G-6, even though I'm sure others will want to carry on.

Good luck with your alliance, Roi Loup, it's clearly going to have a successful future.

How much was your collect after getting Rad clean up etc?

My point is, you wouldnt have had that, had I not pulled back after I was asked to not rouge TPC. Thats all.

And it was only in reply to this really
[quote]Yes, one G-6 member ended up with more NS than a non G-6. I'm not sure why you're proud about that.[/quote]

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1303628207' post='2698326']
No, not "we"; you yourself shouldn't be overly amazed by G-6's accomplishments as if it(/they) were something unprecidented. Doch was a guy that was quick to defend G-6 using whatever reason he could conjure up - you just somewhat remind me of him, that's all.
[/quote]

Why are you taking it so hard?

It's not unprecedented. A flag is won every round. It was just a well planned one.

The celebrations... shall continue.