And you may want to wipe your nose off.

Just saying.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1303530673' post='2697373']
How so?

And you may want to wipe your nose off.

Just saying.
[/quote]

In all my rounds, it was the most awesome flag run. Massive in scale leaving ruin to much. But organized enough to leave much room for victory to be achieved versus the masses. :smug:

If I've learned anything it is, for people who claim to love war you are sure picky about it.

[size="1"]You don't know it but Confusion is secretly pulling your strings as well.[/size]

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1303534520' post='2697462']
In all my rounds, it was the most awesome flag run. Massive in scale leaving ruin to much. But organized enough to leave much room for victory to be achieved versus the masses. :smug:

If I've learned anything it is, for people who claim to love war you are sure picky about it.

[size="1"]You don't know it but Confusion is secretly pulling your strings as well.[/size]
[/quote]

You're missing the point, that while it was a successful 'flag run' for you, you had it relatively easy by being in wars where your larger nations aren't affected. I'm not sure you can really comment if you weren't one of the guys in G-6 'flag-running'.

While we're at it, there are also other ways of acheiving first place other than utilising as many rogues as 'flag-runners' and damaging your own alliance's reputation. I can't stress how much of a loss it would have been for G-6 had a regular outsider won.

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1303549410' post='2697601']
You're missing the point, that while it was a successful 'flag run' for you, you had it relatively easy by being in wars where your larger nations aren't affected. I'm not sure you can really comment if you weren't one of the guys in G-6 'flag-running'.

While we're at it, there are also other ways of acheiving first place other than utilising as many rogues as 'flag-runners' and damaging your own alliance's reputation. I can't stress how much of a loss it would have been for G-6 had a regular outsider won.
[/quote]

Most people who flag run utilize rogues >.> If you want flag running to be a happy no war zone you will have to wait for G-6 and most other nations to stop playing.

And besides you sneaking into 2nd place, G-6 obtained 1st, 3rd and 4th.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1303584122' post='2697879']
Most people who flag run utilize rogues >.> If you want flag running to be a happy no war zone you will have to wait for G-6 and most other nations to stop playing.

[/quote]

Only the loud ones do, hence your perspective :P

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1303585088' post='2697887']
Only the loud ones do, hence your perspective :P
[/quote]

Most TE successful flag runs have involved roguing. For example, There's the 2 TFD flagruns, 2 PS/NB, 3 Inst (MK/Umbrella/OP), and 1 G-6. I'm sure there are many others.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1303585469' post='2697891']
3 Inst (MK/Umbrella/[b]OP[/b])[/quote]

What?

OP does not flag run and we certainly don't use rogues.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1303586277' post='2697903']
What?

[/quote]

I vouch for this. I've never seen OP flag run, I'm not saying they won't go for the flag if it's nearing the end round and the odds are in their favor, I think most of us would take our chances then.

The notion that OP uses (or used) rogues is ridiculous.

EDIT: Clarification.

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1303586277' post='2697903']
What?

[/quote]

You know exactly what I'm referring to- Don't act ignorant now... I can bring everything into the light.

Confusion.

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1303586428' post='2697904']
I vouch for this. I've never seen OP flag run, I'm not saying they won't go for the flag if it's nearing the end round and the odds are in their favor, I think most of us would take our chances then.

The notion that OP uses (or used) rogues is ridiculous.

EDIT: Clarification.
[/quote]

You don't know anything and chances are won't find out because you weren't involved. I never said OP used rogued themselves, I said there was roguing involved in OPs flag run which they were aware of.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1303586848' post='2697908']
You don't know anything and chances are won't find out because you weren't involved. I never said OP used rogued themselves, I said there was roguing involved in OPs flag run which they were aware of.

Confusion.
[/quote]

I know my share, thanks.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1303584122' post='2697879']

[/quote]

Yes, one G-6 member ended up with more NS than a non G-6. I'm not sure why you're proud about that.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1303586789' post='2697906']
You know exactly what I'm referring to- Don't act ignorant now... I can bring everything into the light.
[/quote]

I have no idea what you are talking about because you have no idea what you are talking about.

And trust me, I am not ignorant. :P

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1303588954' post='2697926']
Yes, one G-6 member ended up with more NS than a non G-6. I'm not sure why you're proud about that.
[/quote]

1 is all it takes buddy. It could be more but everyone was placing rogues at the end. You guys complain about rogues while we challenge them and brush them off.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1303502331' post='2696916']
Hah we ended the round almost at the same NS as G-6 with 1/4th the members.

But yeah, RE did take a big chunk out of our NS. Not that surprising since they pretty much 3 vs 1'd us the first several days of the war they declared, then decided to start fighting the other people they declared on after that.
[/quote]
maybe ou should work with the people who get attacked with you.. kinda like OP and PS.. and rouges are everywhere.....

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1303591859' post='2697969']
1 is all it takes buddy. It could be more but everyone was placing rogues at the end. You guys complain about rogues while we challenge them and brush them off.
[/quote]

Don't get me worng - Rudolf did a great job as obviously he was the one that managed to pull through the rest, just a shame the others didn't keep up.

I rather like how sacred the flag seems to be in this game (good entertainment), however sometimes in my view, a few people just cross the line with their efforts - not my problem so long as I'm not involved; although that wasn't the case last round.

All in all, if you could tone down the unnecessary omfgg6istehbest on the forums, that would be much appreciated. We don't need another Doch here.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1303600802' post='2698044']
I am pretty sure that G-6 won last round, not Duckroll. :)
[/quote]
With all the intermingling they did last round, I think it's safe to say they are one in the same AA. At least that is how I view them.

[quote name='dealmaster13' timestamp='1303599753' post='2698037']
Don't get me worng - Rudolf did a great job as obviously he was the one that managed to pull through the rest, just a shame the others didn't keep up.

I rather like how sacred the flag seems to be in this game (good entertainment), however sometimes in my view, a few people just cross the line with their efforts - not my problem so long as I'm not involved; although that wasn't the case last round.

All in all, if you could tone down the unnecessary omfgg6istehbest on the forums, that would be much appreciated. We don't need another Doch here.
[/quote]

Haha I don't even know why you are concerned with what we do on the forums.

Your saying we shouldn't be proud and our guys shouldn't celebrate. I'll pass kind sir :3

And it's not all about G-6 :3 the victory goes to everyone who helped out, I'm just saying Confusion did an excellent job spearheading such a massive movement :smug:

From your reaction to our celebrations though, I assume you are taking it the wrong way. What better place to celebrate the victory of hundreds of nations then on a public forum those hundreds of nations visit :P

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1303600802' post='2698044']
I am pretty sure that G-6 won last round
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I was in it last round :awesome:

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1303606271' post='2698092']
Your saying we shouldn't be proud and our guys shouldn't celebrate. I'll pass kind sir :3
[/quote]

Haters gonna [s]hate[/s] lose :smug: