doe + dow

Roi Loup

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1303434169' post='2696047']
This is what you call a [i]Brilliant[/i] Political Move.

Confusion.
[/quote]

politics in my te?

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1303434322' post='2696048']
politics in my te?
[/quote]

Since when is it [i]your[/i] TE? Last I checked, you're a butthurt, actually, [i]very[/i] butthurt TE player who has never amounted to anything and chances are, never will.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1303434461' post='2696052']
Since when is it [i]your[/i] TE? Last I checked, you're a butthurt, actually, [i]very[/i] butthurt TE player who has never amounted to anything and chances are, never will.

Confusion.
[/quote]

idk what youre talking about i just want some fun war and i g-6 seems like a good target ^_^

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1303439481' post='2696150']
This is my TE. No U!
[/quote]

This is nobodies TE, because there IS NO TE! Its all a vast CIA conspiracy. True Story.

Anyways have fun with your rogue strikes on G-6 I suppose. This reminds me of the old Barbarians and Visigoths attack on Rome a while back. Good times :D

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1303445582' post='2696245']
This is nobodies TE, because there IS NO TE! Its all a vast CIA conspiracy. True Story.

Anyways have fun with your rogue strikes on G-6 I suppose. This reminds me of the old Barbarians and Visigoths attack on Rome a while back. Good times :D
[/quote]

oh cut the political labeling bs. just get into a war and stop being jealous :smug:

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1303445582' post='2696245']

[/quote]
That was exactly my point. TE is supposed to be a fun filled place full of mayhem. Not some minified SE. It has become a place of not gameplay stagnation, but political stagnation, with the forming of blocs and treaties. Protectorates are one thing, they give people a chance to get on their feet in the wild world, but being attacked and harassed by G-6/Friends and Confusion every round is going to escalate things from mild tomfoolery to getting my full attention. So next time don't quote me, quote the Donkey who thinks he is somebody.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1303485332' post='2696589']
That was exactly my point. TE is supposed to be a fun filled place full of mayhem. Not some minified SE. It has become a place of not gameplay stagnation, but political stagnation, with the forming of blocs and treaties. Protectorates are one thing, they give people a chance to get on their feet in the wild world, but being attacked and harassed by G-6/Friends and Confusion every round is going to escalate things from mild tomfoolery to getting my full attention. So next time don't quote me, quote the Donkey who thinks he is somebody.
[/quote]

hey.. did you just call me a donkey? -_-

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1303454646' post='2696362']
oh cut the political labeling bs. just get into a war and stop being jealous :smug:
[/quote]

What political labeling BS is this might I ask? I was merely stating a fact - that your rogue attacks on G-6 reminds me of the time the Visigoths and Barbarians formed to bring down Rome. I'm not saying you [i]are[/i] them, just that your antics remind me of theirs. I hope you and G-6 have as much fun as we did :awesome:

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1303485332' post='2696589']
[/quote]

Oh I know, you were satirizing the "my TE" replies, not chiming in with them. I just quoted yours because it was the nearest one on the screen and I am lazy like that :P

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1303488353' post='2696658']
hey.. did you just call me a donkey? -_-
[/quote]
Not you. The one that decided to hijack your thread.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1303498299' post='2696829']
Not you. The one that decided to hijack your thread.
[/quote]

Alright, So now posting in a thread which involves you 100% is hijacking a thread. Good to know, bro.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1303498729' post='2696841']
Alright, So now posting in a thread which involves you 100% is hijacking a thread. Good to know, bro.

Confusion.
[/quote]
No posting several times almost back-to-back is highjacking a thread. You should save all that animosity for the battlefield, I heard your all Muffins and Pie when it comes to war.

-Confusion

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1303499227' post='2696857']
No posting several times almost back-to-back is highjacking a thread. You should save all that animosity for the battlefield, I heard your all Muffins and Pie when it comes to war.

-Confusion
[/quote]

You should really be the one to talk. The leader of an alliance who can't build for !@#$ and was turned into a crater last round. It's alright, though. I'll forgive you, young one. For you don't know right from wrong. By the way, who are you again? :lol1:

Also, thanks for enlightening me- ITT: Replying to posts concerning your alliance is now hijacking a thread.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1303499448' post='2696864']
You should really be the one to talk. The leader of an alliance who can't build for !@#$ and was turned into a crater last round. It's alright, though. I'll forgive you, young one. For you don't know right from wrong. By the way, who are you again? :lol1:

Also, thanks for enlightening me- ITT: Replying to posts concerning your alliance is now hijacking a thread.

Confusion.
[/quote]

who are you again? oh yea the guy i attacked just now.. BWAHAHAHAHA. though i must admit that my nation aint prepared since i changed my evil plans just yesterday.. such a shame

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1303499448' post='2696864']

Confusion.
[/quote]
We were turned into a crater? By who? which war? 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5? How many wars did you fight last round? That's what I thought. Last I checked we did just fine in every war we had. Will anybody here tout that The Hell Patrol is not excellent warriors? "build", you are laughable.

-Confusion

Hah we ended the round almost at the same NS as G-6 with 1/4th the members.

But yeah, RE did take a big chunk out of our NS. Not that surprising since they pretty much 3 vs 1'd us the first several days of the war they declared, then decided to start fighting the other people they declared on after that.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1303501829' post='2696909']
We were turned into a crater? By who? which war? 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5? How many wars did you fight last round? That's what I thought. Last I checked we did just fine in every war we had. Will anybody here tout that The Hell Patrol is not excellent warriors? "build", you are laughable.

-Confusion
[/quote]

You were turned into a crater by RE. We fought 2 wars, One lasting 5 days, and the other lasting more than 2 weeks. So what's that you thought again?

You are laughable.

Confusion.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1303502331' post='2696916']
Hah we ended the round almost at the same NS as G-6 with 1/4th the members.

But yeah, RE did take a big chunk out of our NS. Not that surprising since they pretty much 3 vs 1'd us the first several days of the war they declared, then decided to start fighting the other people they declared on after that.
[/quote]

Yo do realize many of our top nations switched AAs for the End of round flag chase, Correct?

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1303503254' post='2696937']
Yo do realize many of our top nations switched AAs for the End of round flag chase, Correct?

Confusion.
[/quote]

I honest to goodness wouldn't brag about that at all.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1303504395' post='2696960']
I honest to goodness wouldn't brag about that at all.
[/quote]

It's not like it was planned or anything, right? :rolleyes:

Confusion.