How to access my nation?

Mansa Musa III

[quote name='Blue' timestamp='1303486703' post='2696615']
Did you try to make an account earlier? If you made the account and there is not a nation, it wouldn't show up.
[/quote]
You can see for yourself. If you go to the Register page and type in the name to check availability, that error ^^ shows up. It doesn't show for Mansa Musa, Mansa Musa I, Mansa Musa II, but shows for Mansa Musa III.

The name definitely doesn't exist in-game. It's either an ordinary bug, or a bug in which it thinks the name is on the reserved name list (used for banned nations). It should tell you "this is the name of a banned player" or something when try though, so it's probably some other kind of bug.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1303499548' post='2696866']
The name definitely doesn't exist in-game. It's either an ordinary bug, or a bug in which it thinks the name is on the reserved name list (used for banned nations). It should tell you "this is the name of a banned player" or something when try though, so it's probably some other kind of bug.
[/quote]

I believe that register accounts with no nations would not come up in the search.

[quote name='Blue' timestamp='1303520043' post='2697240']
I believe that register accounts with no nations would not come up in the search.
[/quote]
If the account is still hanging around, all he should need to do is log in and it would prompt him to create a nation. No idea what would keep his account active that long though.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1303520255' post='2697244']
If the account is still hanging around, all he should need to do is log in and it would prompt him to create a nation. No idea what would keep his account active that long though.
[/quote]

I think he must have tried to register a new account and succeeded without realizing it. I doubt it is his old account that is hanging around.

How would I see it or figure it out?

Can't y'all check in-game? Or what should I do, this is quite confusing. Let me tell you though- I only recently attempted to recreate the nation and it didn't let me; I must assume that it is the old nation somehow 'hanging around' as you say, whether as a bug or other circumstance.

Could a mod please advise me as to further actions?

Try logging in to the nation you recently tried to recreate; if it's just stuck in the process, you should be able to log in to it and finish creating your nation. If it won't let you log in (try password recovery just in case), then it's probably a bug. In that case a game mod could probably manually delete whatever trace is in there and let you try from scratch.

You successfully created an account "Mansa Musa III" on April 21st. Try and log into that. If you are unsuccessful, please send me a message on the forums, and we will go from there.