CN:TE Round 17 Changes

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1303505003' post='2696971']
Well, firstly in-game it still says 5. But since he said he took a day off, it's 4 days without bonuses, 3 with a shelter or kit, 2 with both.
[/quote]

We're trying to figure out what was meant in this post!

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1303430372' post='2695989']
If you have fallout shelters and radiation cleanup, together those reduce the effects down to just 1 day now.
[/quote]

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1303354284' post='2695180']
2) New nations cannot purchase nuclear weapons during their first 5 days in the game.
[/quote]
What does this mean? I'm still not able to buy nukes ("Nations must be at least 5 days old in order to purchase nuclear weapons.").

Current Time: 4/27/2011 3:07:46 AM
Nation Created: 4/21/2011 3:03:14 AM (6 days old)

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1303505003' post='2696971']
Well, firstly in-game it still says 5. But since he said he took a day off, it's 4 days without bonuses, 3 with a shelter or kit, 2 with both.
[/quote]
This is correct. I said 1 day in an earlier post, but it should have been 2 days as lonewolfe2015 stated.

• 3 weeks later...

No intention for gravedig but i can't see a bug report forum for TE

[quote]) The effects of Nuclear Anarchy have been shortened by one day. [/quote]

[quote]Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 5/13/2011 12:00:08 AM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 5/18/2011.[/quote]

I'm not the only one experiencing it...

Not really a gravedig when it has to do with changing the game around. Its quite the important topic regardless of how old it is.

Regardless or not, it was a good catch, a lot of bugs this round. Did it not save or something when you updated it admin?

Even though it says you will be in nuclear anarchy for 5 days it is still really only four days, since on the fourth day your in it, it doesn't count. If you check your taxes, you will get full pay as if you were never in it, even though it says your still in nuclear anarchy.

• 1 month later...

I have noticed one update: nations cannot declare war while in anarchy.

I cannot understand the purpose behind this and it seems to me to severely limit the game and provides a massive advantage to the attacking AA. This is simply for the reason that in my experience much of wars are fought from Anarchy as it is often impossible to avoid it (especially once things go nuclear) therefore when an AA blitzes it can totally incapacitate a nations ability to support other nations even if it has the resources to fight 6 wars at once it cannot it is stuck only playing defense and not able to assit other nations.

If there is a good reason for this I'd be happy to hear it, but it seems to me something that should be removed, like, asap :P

THanks for reading, sorry if incoherent,

-Ed

[quote name='shwypn' timestamp='1310792913' post='2757100']
I have noticed one update: nations cannot declare war while in anarchy.

I cannot understand the purpose behind this and it seems to me to severely limit the game and provides a massive advantage to the attacking AA. This is simply for the reason that in my experience [u][b]much of wars are fought from Anarchy as it is often impossible to avoid it[/b][/u] (especially once things go nuclear) therefore when an AA blitzes it can totally incapacitate a nations ability to support other nations even if it has the resources to fight 6 wars at once [u][b]it cannot it is stuck only playing defense and not able to assist other nations[/b][/u]......
[/quote]

I fully agree.