Important Announcement from GOONS

[size="4"][font="Georgia"][center]Important Announcement from the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism[color="#FFFFFF"][s]Neutral Shoving[/s][/color][/center][/font][/size]

[center][IMG]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5701/goonsflag.png[/IMG][/center]

Today is a monumentous day in the cyberverse. Not only is today Christmas for all those who enjoy the hippie lettuce, but today also marks the 2 year anniversary of the founding of the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism.

So lets celebrate by packing up a bowl and remembering everything that's happened over the last 2 years.

[b]This thread is dedicated to those memories, so lets all post your best memories of GOONS itt.[/b]

Sadly all my memories are recent in nature given the short time that my nation has been in existence. But the best memory of GOONS is the upkeep of our foreign relations with Doomhouse and Umbrella in particular with the real life tech deals I have performed with a certain, unnamed member of Umbrella.

And now I pass the dutchie to the left to everyone else.

Edited by KingShibby

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303347262' post='2695035']
My favorite memory of GOONS is when Any knowledge you have of ban evaders must be reported. was second in command.
[/quote]

OMG, I remember when fw was second in command, too!

I find it funny his other name is wordfiltered to something.

My nation was a year old recently. :byodood:
Also, one of my favorite memories was the whole Methrage debacle.

Edited by lightningjim

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1303351333' post='2695115']
Yeah and thank $%&@ that's done with.
[/quote]

The feeling is more than mutual. Your alliance is scum, you promised you wouldn't be complete scum this time, but none the less here you are. Scum ''Would Be Overlords'' still hanging on the fringes of power, hiding behind the skirts of others whilst reeking your own brand of havoc. Congratulations on 2 years of re-existence, it is a pity that your make the world a lesser place by your continuing existence.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1303357201' post='2695226']
I take it back, best moment in GOONS history was when Impero convinced Sardonic that SF imploded and that half the world was declaring on GOONS at update.
[/quote]
People got to see these logs if there are any. :awesome:

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1303352723' post='2695155']
The feeling is more than mutual. Your alliance is scum, you promised you wouldn't be complete scum this time, but none the less here you are. Scum ''Would Be Overlords'' still hanging on the fringes of power, hiding behind the skirts of others whilst reeking your own brand of havoc. Congratulations on 2 years of re-existence, it is a pity that your make the world a lesser place by your continuing existence.
[/quote]
I can't believe I ever respected you.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303352839' post='2695158']
My favorite memory is how all formal business between Sardonic and I is carried out via unreasonably elaborate metaphors relating to Homestuck.
[/quote]
Dersehouse must triumph over NPOspit.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1303357201' post='2695226']
I take it back, best moment in GOONS history was when Impero convinced Sardonic that SF imploded and that half the world was declaring on GOONS at update.
[/quote]
In my defense I didn't believe it until you had kept the act going for literally 5 minutes.