Dear Gotham

relyt92

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='relyt92' timestamp='1303277148' post='2694378']
Please read my earlier posts, this is not a tech raid.
[/quote]
Its a raid nonetheless, and to get it to stop join an alliance.

Its the way its worked here for as long as I've been around, which has been since 2006.

[quote name='Helena Cain' timestamp='1303276423' post='2694339']
Pfffft.
[/quote]

[quote name='Helena Cain' timestamp='1303277246' post='2694382']
Pfffft
[/quote]

The pfft thing makes you look worse than the raiding/coincidence/whatever stuff, to be honest.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote] :. Declare War on another nation

Declaring Nation: Transmetropolitan (SpiderJerusalem)
Declaring Nation Strength: 8,160.700
Declaring Nation Rank: Ranked #9,126 of 19,579 nations
Defending Nation: Tauron (Helena Cain)
Defending Nation Strength: 6,447.000
Defending Nation Rank: Ranked #9,919 of 19,579 nations
You have already declared war against 3 other nations. Your forces are spread too thin to declare war at this time.[/quote]

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

also, from you charter:

[quote]Tech RaidingEdit
Tech raiding is allowed under the following requirements:
Targets cannot be under any alliance affiliation with 10 or more members, unless otherwise approved by the Mayor. [b]In case of backfire from a target, the alliance will NOT aid the tech raider, be it financial or military means.[/b][/quote]

Why are you then 2 nations attacking him?

I trust this will be dealt with internally

[quote name='relyt92'post='2694331']<SNIP>
So here's my message Helena, does this really seem like a great recruitment system to you?[/quote]
You didn't provide evidence to support the notion that there was a link between the PM and the attacks.

[quote name='Helena Cain' post='2694382']Pfffft you guys are all pretty slow and naive.[/quote]
Although exceptions are possible, insulting random interlocutors' intelligence and experience is generally a bad idea. Why are you doing it?

Edited by jerdge

I'm glad to say this situation has now been resolved. King charge was nice to deal with any very understanding. Its unfortunate it had to come to what it did to be fixed, but that is cn for you. I would like to thank the people who gave their time to help with discussions.

[quote name='Helena Cain' timestamp='1303276423' post='2694339']
Pfffft. You are in NONE and you are a prime raid target. As a matter of fact you are in anarchy... have no soldiers or other defenses and have 1K soldiers. And you are advertising to the whole world to come an attack you. Now my other member had already attacked you... and I so happen by fluke to send you a recruitment message. Had you have joined I would have of course got peace, but because you did not I notified my alliance you were a prime target. No crime committed. If you dont want to get attack then I suggest you join an alliance or go play a different game.
[/quote]

Hey Helena, glad to see you've been doing so well... Do you even understand where you are at fault here? You are (by most definitions) incompetent, but I didn't think you would stoop so low as to:

- Have a lulzy raid.
- Dangle membership at Gotham over your target.
- Say "Welp, sucks to be you" when your [i]gracious[/i] offer is refused.

Does Gar regret his decision to promote you in his "absence" yet? Or is it just the rest of us that are facepalming?

Cheers ;)

[quote name='relyt92' timestamp='1303312996' post='2694643']
I'm glad to say this situation has now been resolved. King charge was nice to deal with any very understanding. Its unfortunate it had to come to what it did to be fixed, but that is cn for you. I would like to thank the people who gave their time to help with discussions.
[/quote]

No. You were supposed to tell them how much of an evil monster I was! You're ruining my street cred <_<

For real though, take care buddy.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1303313405' post='2694647']
Hey Helena, glad to see you've been doing so well... Do you even understand where you are at fault here? You are (by most definitions) incompetent, but I didn't think you would stoop so low as to:

- Have a lulzy raid.
- Dangle membership at Gotham over your target.
- Say "Welp, sucks to be you" when your [i]gracious[/i] offer is refused.

Does Gar regret his decision to promote you in his "absence" yet? Or is it just the rest of us that are facepalming?

Cheers ;)
[/quote]

I can assure you that no one in Gotham regrets promoting Helena. She's done a fantastic job so far. The situation has been handled. Both parties are walking away with no hard feelings. There is nothing else to see here. Carry on.

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1303313732' post='2694653']
I can assure you that no one in Gotham regrets promoting Helena. She's done a fantastic job so far. The situation has been handled. Both parties are walking away with no hard feelings. There is nothing else to see here. Carry on.
[/quote]

Nothing to see here other than you paying 3m & 50 Tech to the nation your alliance bullied under orders from Helena, right? :awesome:

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1303314070' post='2694655']
Nothing to see here other than you paying 3m & 50 Tech to the nation your alliance bullied under orders from Helena, right? :awesome:
[/quote]

Mayzie! *shakes fist*

Helena didn't [i]order[/i] any attacks.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1303284500' post='2694465']
Its a raid nonetheless, and to get it to stop join an alliance.

Its the way its worked here for as long as I've been around, which has been since 2006.
[/quote]
I've been a raider for quite a long time and, it is never called a raid when the defending nation has no soldiers. That's called wishful thinking and general stupidity. It's even worse when you attempt to bully the nation into submitting to something that was not his mistake.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1303280143' post='2694438']
They need to do way instain Gotham.

I am truly sorry for your lots, Tyler.
[/quote]
How is tecch raid formed?

Seriously though unaligned, if you don't like being attacked for no reason, join an alliance.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1303322416' post='2694734']
I've been a raider for quite a long time and, it is never called a raid when the defending nation has no soldiers. That's called wishful thinking and general stupidity. It's even worse when you attempt to bully the nation into submitting to something that was not his mistake.
[/quote]
Was war declared when the defender had 0 troops, or was the 0 troops a result of the war?

Well, the first attacks were from a newer member of Gotham; however, Rezin attacked last night because he felt like doing so. Not because he was ordered to.

Based on what I'm seeing here, I think it was just coincidence. First, Helena sends a message to a random non-aligned nation. Then, a new player from Gotham decided to tech raid and coincidentally chose Tyler as a target. After that, even though tyler did send a message to Helena, she was not aware that the tech raid was taking place. Then we end up with this. I don't think they have to stop attacking unless tyler joins another alliance.