Pass the Dutchie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1303304140' post='2694555']
Mr Damsky, next time, make sure that your declaration of war lists the correct alliance you are hitting.
[/quote]

[quote]the FOK alliance, [b]its vassal state and all associated applicant alliance affiliations.[/b][/quote]

Pretty sure Ifok applicant falls under it.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1303305425' post='2694573']
Pretty sure Ifok applicant falls under it.
[/quote]
Not really, my friend. As he's only going after just one nation, he should have mentioned iFOK only. Even then, there was no real reason to post an announcement over something so trivial.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1303277128' post='2694377']
Okay, so your definition of 'destroyed' is 'I don't like them'.
[/quote]

Well...if you take a quick look at The United States, I think he also means "literally demolished".

OMG, what happened to my nation? I suddenly lost all my nukes, all my infra, all my tech, all my everything!? And I didn't even get declared on... You sure must be the best warlord Cybernations has ever seen!

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1303275346' post='2694320']
It is a sad day in CN history when an alliance that is fifty times smaller than the smallest alliance that is listed on the Display All Alliances tab takes up this much of the Alliance Announcements forum.
[/quote]
It is a sad day in CN history when the great Viridian Entente is destroyed by someone so petty as Damsky. What happened to the great, awe-inspiring Viridian Entente? How the mighty have fallen.

Edited by youwish959

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1303275346' post='2694320']
It is a sad day in CN history when an alliance that is fifty times smaller than the smallest alliance that is listed on the Display All Alliances tab takes up this much of the Alliance Announcements forum.
[/quote]

It's a sad day when someone can put thought into a reply and still bring nothing to a conversation.

Long live BoS!

Edited by Believland

WOW, I SURE AM GLAD i MANAGED TO GET OUT BEFORE YOU GUYS GOT DECLARED ON. NO WAY I'D WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS SCARY SCENARIO.

GOOD LUCK TO FOK, IT'S VASSAL STATE AND ALL ASSOCIATED APPLICANT ALLIANCE AFFILIATIONS. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

(AT THE START OF THIS POST, I DID'NT INTEND ON IT BEING IN CAPS, BUT I DIDN'T NOTICE I HAD CAPS LOCK ON UNTIL HALF WAY THROUGH, SO I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED GOING BACK AND CHANGING IT)

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1303313693' post='2694652']
That was Batallion's work, and not Damsky's.
[/quote]

Excuse me. Last I checked there was one nation at war with the United States and that nation was mine. I also noticed that within less than a week of this declaration the United States ceased to exist.

Coincidence? I think not.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1303274869' post='2694301']

Mr Damsky: High Elder of the Brotherhood of Steel and the destroyer of Sparta, ODN, MHA, GOD, \m/, GOONS (twice), VE (twice), Sajasabie, Penkala (three times), The United States, Umbrella, FAN, and MK. Soon-to-be destroyer of FOK, its vassal state and all associated applicant alliance affiliations.
[/quote]

Aww son, where is my mention? I remember our little dance.

:smug:

This is hilarious. Mr Damsky, the only title you can possess that isn't self declared, is laughing stock. I know for sure that you are the laughing stock of VE - I happily engaged in that numerous times. The mere idea that anyone would let you hold any position is ridiculous and is only done in ignorance or idiocy.

But I mean not to critise you, only encourage you to continue, for you bring a smile to my lips every time you appear.

• 1 month later...