Thriller

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1303326920' post='2694789']
from what I heard those talks were going on efore the Thriller idea and this came about as a fall back for a few guys for when Athens eventually decided to ride out into the sunset. that they left early means nothing. Rsox and Rush can keep Athens on life support if they want. Better to burn out than fade away though and they would e doing Athens a terrible disservice.
[/quote]

So Londo and his fellow followers in Athens leave and suddenly Athens is doomed! its not like they cant be replaced, get your head out of Londo's arse.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1303340279' post='2694930']
So Londo and his fellow followers in Athens leave and suddenly Athens is doomed! its not like they cant be replaced, get your head out of Londo's arse.
[/quote]

You are a idiot, plain and simple. Re read what he wrote......then read it again. He is saying the talks to disband Athens were going before thriller idea evolved and that the leaving of Londo and others has not changed the course of were Athens is headed

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1303344243' post='2694986']
You are a idiot, plain and simple. Re read what he wrote......then read it again. He is saying the talks to disband Athens were going before thriller idea evolved and that the leaving of Londo and others has not changed the course of were Athens is headed
[/quote]

You sir are a idiot, plain and simple [b]"Rsox and Rush can keep Athens on life support if they want. Better to burn out than fade away though and they would e doing Athens a terrible disservice."[/b] That is what made me do the previous post.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1303344645' post='2694992']
You sir are a idiot, plain and simple [b]"Rsox and Rush can keep Athens on life support if they want. Better to burn out than fade away though and they would e doing Athens a terrible disservice."[/b] That is what made me do the previous post.
[/quote]

Just because they might bring someone into there position does not make that Athens will suddenly grow again. People know Athens is dying, so why would they put in effort in knowing there is a bloody good chance it won't still keep going? There are good examples within history that no matter what the alliance and the members tried. Once set on the track, its damn near impossible to get off.

[code]* Now talking in #thriller
* Topic is 'Its close to update...| NO FIRST STRIKE NUKES | <Batallion> I will be in war mode, never peace mode | Batallion Peace Mode Watch: Day 2 | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThEoxSWURA | potato is the official hero of Thriller'
* Set by Rudolph on Wed Apr 20 21:32:17
<&WickedJ[Thriller]> oh hai
<Xoindotnler[Avalon]> you here? what a suprise!
<Xoindotnler[Avalon]> wanna talk about your surrender?
<&WickedJ[Thriller]> You will have to talk to the llama in charge
<Xoindotnler[Avalon]> nah I can declare myself emperor of Thriller to
* Otter|AFK is now known as Otter
<&WickedJ[Thriller]> I wouldnt want the job, his office smells of llamas
* Londo is now known as Londo|away
<Xoindotnler[Avalon]> I can deal with that
<&WickedJ[Thriller]> well he just went away, nows the time to coup
<Xoindotnler[Avalon]> I hereby declare myself Emperor of Thriller
<Xoindotnler[Avalon]> dunno wath the Llama had for a title but he just lost it[/code]

As it was written it shall be done.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1303344645' post='2694992']
[/quote]

The gist was that Athens has been perilously close to the edge for some time and if Rsox and Rush want to keep it that way that is fine but I think it would be best to let Athens go out on top rather than wait to see what may happen with an uncertain future. I don't think that Londo, and wicked, and havok, and the others staying or going would have any effect in either direction.

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1303256804' post='2694011']
I guess the rest of athens isn't their friends then.

Also, I don't truly believe Mk really cares for Athens, you just accepted them because they begged you to give back a treaty and mk didn't want to look bad by not giving it because of your so called friendship. Maybe you just love rsox and the new way athens is run by him now that mk has changed aswell. I don't think you have room to talk.

I don't think he trowing away the trust, however I do think hes throwing away the respect.

BUT IT IS MEANT TO BE VILE AND CRUEL

maybe they wanted you to react this way if mk can't handle it nobody can right?
[/quote]
I'm not quite sure what the point you're trying to make here is. MK's stance on the matter is relatively ambivalent, as has been made clear to those with reading comprehension skills. There's nothing to "handle". It was entirely a matter of opinion, which you seem to be attempting to paint as the opinion of all of MK. (You're doing a rather poor job of it, as it happens.)

Edited by Quinoa Rex