Another Milestone for Pax Corvus

[quote name='Cerridwyn' timestamp='1303080363' post='2692101']Thank you all. We want to grow big so we can challenge GPA as the largest neutral menace on Bob. I figure what.. oh, another 5 years, give or take

*wink*[/quote]
We will really feel old and silly then... :)

[quote name='NationRuler' timestamp='1303093712' post='2692199']
What accomplishment is Nation Strength in an alliance in which it does not matter?
[/quote]

Like any organization, for an alliance to grow well, it needs to set goals that are reasonable and measurable. Using numerical values, such as Total NS and/or number of players, it makes goal setting simple, measurable and obtainable.

Reaching those goals, and setting the next ones is a time for celebration. Pax is therefore celebrating. I'm sorry you choose not to celebrate with us. If you change your mind, the Barista has a very nice latte' with your name on it, waiting for you.

Noble Cerridwyn

I am very happy for our neutral (friends) acquaintance :rolleyes: . It is even more pleasing to see the rise of another alliance who values honour and strong principles you shall catch our GPA friends in no time. :)

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis