World War RP Sign up thread

jesbro

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The conflict will have 3 initial aggressors and 3 initial defenders and anyone else who joins after the 2 teams are determined will be a neutral nation. The War will take place in the current technology era (Tanks, APC, Jets) but there will be NO WMD's.

You must post your nations: Ruler name, Nation name, What type of climate your nation is in (tropical, desert, cold, etc), what your forces consist of, and what team you are on (Agressors, Defenders, Neutral)

No more than 10,000,000 troop strength total for agressor and defender nations and no more than 5,000,000 for neutral nations that join after the conflict started

Soldier=1
Tank=10 Cannot have more than 10,000. 1 tank needs 5 soldiers
APC and Helicopters = 5
Jets=20 No more than 5,000

Agressors: Will edit once people join.
Defenders: Dragania, Will add more once people join.
Neutral: Will add more once people join.

There is so far only two rules: TRY TO KEEP IT REALISTIC IN FORCE NUMBERS, and NO WMD (No Nukes, ICBM, or cruise missiles. I am against non conventional weapons.)

I will look for someone who wants to be a referee and says who wins and loses each of the larger battles. I will let the people in control of the nations to do their own casualties for the small firefights as long as you MAKE IT REALISTIC. There will be a poll for how the war starts once people join. You can even RP characters for different units and squads and make a war story for them like I will do more some of my squads. More will be explained in the war thread. The world this will take place on is not earth. I will use a random map generator to come up with the world map after people join in. So sign up and I will post again very soon.

Something like this;

[quote][b]Ruler Name:[/b] Drustan McCrae
[b]Nation Name:[/b] The Free State of Scotland
[b]Geographical Climate:[/b] Cold
[b]Forces:[/b] 382,690 men, 3,640 MBTs, 3,640 APCs/IFVs, 1,820 Helicopters, 1,002 Aircraft
[b]Team:[/b] Neutral[/quote]

Edited by Chernarussia

I'm liking this idea. Does it have to be our in game nation, or just any nation? If not IG nation:

Ruler Name: Pasha Osman Bayezid Osmanoğlu
Nation Name: Ottoman Empire
Geographical Climate: Warm
Forces: 310,000 men, 3,500 APCs/IFVs, 1000 Helicopters, 400 Aircraft
Team: Agressor

Ottoman Empire ftw. :awesome:

[quote name='Chernarussia' timestamp='1303016689' post='2691821']
Something like this;

Ruler Name: Drustan McCrae
Nation Name: The Free State of Scotland
Geographical Climate: Cold
Forces: 382,690 men, 3,640 MBTs, 3,640 APCs/IFVs, 1,820 Helicopters, 1,002 Aircraft
Team: Neutral
[/quote]

Good. You can still add more tanks and troops.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1303018400' post='2691827']
I'm liking this idea. Does it have to be our in game nation, or just any nation? If not IG nation:

Ruler Name: Pasha Osman Bayezid Osmanoğlu
Nation Name: Ottoman Empire
Geographical Climate: Warm
Forces: 310,000 men, 3,500 APCs/IFVs, 1000 Helicopters, 400 Aircraft
Team: Agressor

Ottoman Empire ftw. :awesome:
[/quote]

Good. You can still add more tanks and troops.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1303018545' post='2691829']
18,000 aircraft dude? Shens.
[/quote]

I don't think so. You cant have just jets and aircraft. Try to make your posts like the other ones.

Edited by jesbro

[quote name='jesbro' timestamp='1303056554' post='2691976']
I didn't post it in the Open National RP because it doesn't have anything to do with the actual game.
[/quote]

Open National RP is where OOC threads (like this one) go. Fantasy RP is where IC threads go. It even has the little (IC) at the end of it to help you out.