MFO Disbands

Gentle Persons

We have sadly known the direction that this was going for some time. We have said our goodbyes privately but we wish all to know what good people we have found in MFO. We in the OBR do not also make treaties easily and MFO was was one of only three direct ODPs we held so you know what respect we held for them.

To be clear we would not react well to seeing the remaining MFO nations raided. JoshuaR stuck to the AA to help others find a home. Please raiders let these good people be until they find a new home. It is sad to see such an alliance that provides help and information to all slowly fade away. Our ODP with MFO is not cancelled but put quietly to rest in memory and spirit to be fondly remembered.

Always
Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
Order of the Black Rose and Rosular Kingdom.

I am not sad to see this; you had a great run and did what you wanted to do, your way. Someone wrote a song about that once... ;) I'm not surprised either, I know the occasional restlessness that comes around every now and then as a member of a micro AA. I only know JoshuaR really, but I've used your calculators so much I'm sure I am in all of your debt. I hope the next chapter is just as much fun for you. :)

Wow this saddens me, I don't think i ever had direct contact with anyone in MFO, but this makes me sad. You may have been a micro but you where probably the most well known micro out there, and the influence MFO's calculators and guides had on people around bob makes this in my eyes the end of an era.

o7 MFO Goodluck in the places you venture to.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1303001417' post='2691734']
Black weeps :(. You shall be missed.
[/quote]

Well said, and I second this heartily.

It certainly does seem as though we are approaching the heat death of the universe as we know it. We're not there yet, but I think it's safe to say that it's on the horizon.