Looking for An alliance that offer

kingshawn

Hello everyone,I am looking for an alliance that offers me a government position with me handing a merger of my alliance The United Nations will also join its alliance as a merger.I have great skills for war use and as a member I have been playn for over 3years really

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1302978917' post='2691581']
Government positions are something you earn not ask for.
[/quote]
agreed, if you join an alliance work hard and earn it you will move up in an alliance and gain the respect of the other members, but if you get a position because you asked for it thats no real accomplishments

also you are under attack by your own alliance I doubt you are in a position to get them to merge. :smug:

[quote name='Edward Reed' timestamp='1302980120' post='2691590']
agreed, if you join an alliance work hard and earn it you will move up in an alliance and gain the respect of the other members, but if you get a position because you asked for it thats no real accomplishments

also you are under attack by your own alliance I doubt you are in a position to get them to merge. :smug:
[/quote]

It all reminds me of.

[quote]
[05:44] <Omniscientone[TSA]> lol yea I hear you.
[05:45] <Omniscientone[TSA]> I really liked Tim for a while. I still like him....I just don't feel like I can trust him anymore
[05:45] <~Schattenmann> ^
[05:45] <~Schattenmann> The guy represents what's wrong with CN govs
[05:45] <~Schattenmann> He's built a resume built on gov positions in one failed venture after another
[05:45] <~Schattenmann> I spit out my drink when I saw he was AC
[05:46] <Omniscientone[TSA]> lol
[05:46] <Omniscientone[TSA]> well..... I hate to say this, because I'm going to sound like a pompous <paranoid censor>
[05:46] <Omniscientone[TSA]> but Gibs...him and a few others wouldn't have the positions they do without me.
[05:47] <~Schattenmann> And he walks into each new AA and saays "I was [leader] of [such and such]" and they're like Oooooh, and make him gov
[05:47] <Omniscientone[TSA]> We all ran out the old guard in GATO and canceled our ties with Ex-Heg.
[05:47] <~Schattenmann> But if you look the things up, they're all disbanded or rolled
[05:47] <Omniscientone[TSA]> it was fun I pretty much done whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.
[05:48] <Omniscientone[TSA]> lol Schattenmann
[05:49] <~Schattenmann> Even his wiki page
[05:49] <~Schattenmann> I looked it up once bc I felt bad for saying this stuff without *knowing* it was true
[05:50] <~Schattenmann> So I go to his wiki and it's all about how he led this coup ro something then got rolled and disbanded the thing
[05:50] <~Schattenmann> But I'd bet you $5 he says "I was leader of [that thing]"[/quote]

Edited by xoindotnler

Gotham is looking for an assistant city manager. Probably a little higher than most jobs you will be offered. You will be expected to be IRC active, and think of innovative ways to produce activity as well as be a licensed spammer. Also I try to value the opinions of all my members not just those with high government jobs, and I am a firm believer of second chances and having the opportunity to prove yourself.

If you are interested then this is our link http://cnbatcave.com/

We have a wikia page just go to CN Wikia and type in Gotham.

Nice chatting.

Edited by Helena Cain