Driving Drunk in Snowstorms is Bad, M'kay?

Arrnea

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/g0U9h.png[/img]

[b][size=6]Driving Drunk in Snowstorms is Bad, M'kay?[/size][/b][/center]

It has come to our attention that a certain rowdy alliance apparently have a penchant for being excessively inebriated in the most inappropriate situations, such as when one is driving through a snowstorm. For the good of all, we decided we'd put this rumor to the test. Therefore, in the name of Nagato-sama, in the name of decency and in the name of good old-fashioned curiosity, we do hereby declare war on the aforementioned rowdy alliance.

May the Snowflakes bury foes of the Order with the force of an avalanche and the certainty guaranteed by our Lady, Nagato Yuki-sama.

--- Konno Miyuki
High Priestess of the Order of the Snowflake

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1302852023' post='2691031']
Nice blitz, we were all lying drunk and unable to protect our pixels :) It dulls the pain :)
[/quote]
Better get to drinking for a while longer then.

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1302873492' post='2691069']
Not happy with gang raping me you go and place Sanctions on me too :blink: Sad show snowflakes. :nuke: will fly the morrin :ehm:
[/quote]
If you've got 'em, use 'em, I always say. [b]Especially[/b] now that alliances are not so dependent on each other for trades (now that you can change your resources, allowing all-internal circles to be created with maximum efficiency). A trade sanction is an effective way of targeting one alliance and one alliance alone in the new TE.

As for the nukes, we're prepared for that. Have fun giving and receiving. :awesome:

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1302873492' post='2691069']
Not happy with gang raping me you go and place Sanctions on me too :blink: Sad show snowflakes. :nuke: will fly the morrin :ehm:
[/quote]
We have instructed our Senator to try and remove the sanctions. Rogues are one thing but we intend to keep BLUE sanction free even in wartime. That has always and will always be OP's official stance on BLUE.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1302877742' post='2691090']We have instructed our Senator to try and remove the sanctions. Rogues are one thing but we intend to keep BLUE sanction free even in wartime. That has always and will always be OP's official stance on BLUE.[/quote]
Define 'rogue' in TE, please. The concept is incompatible with the very nature of Tournament Edition. -_-

In other news, the concept of 'keeping a sphere sanction free' is intended to keep uninvolved parties out of the downside to sanction warfare, since sanctions affect the target [b]and[/b] all of their trade partners, which up until this round would have included people from alliances that were not involved in the war. This round however, the people affected will be from the targeted alliance... and the targeted alliance alone, thanks to the changes to the resource system (being able to pick your own resources).

But feel free to step into a conflict to which you are unrelated in order to choke a legitimate avenue of warfare. :rolleyes:

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1302878029' post='2691092']
Define 'rogue' in TE, please. The concept is incompatible with the very nature of Tournament Edition. -_-

In other news, the concept of 'keeping a sphere sanction free' is intended to keep uninvolved parties out of the downside to sanction warfare, since sanctions affect the target [b]and[/b] all of their trade partners, which up until this round would have included people from alliances that were not involved in the war. This round however, the people affected will be from the targeted alliance... and the targeted alliance alone, thanks to the changes to the resource system (being able to pick your own resources).

But feel free to step into a conflict to which you are unrelated in order to choke a legitimate avenue of warfare. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I am not going to argue with you, but our position on BLUE and sanctions has a long established history and it should not come as a surprise to anyone.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1302878258' post='2691093']I am not going to argue with you, but our position on BLUE and sanctions has a long established history and it should not come as a surprise to anyone.[/quote]
A history and policy which was based on and made sense under the previous system where sanction warfare could hurt other alliances. A system that exists no longer.

Well done, OP. Falling behind again. :awesome:

With or without outside meddling, our warriors shall not falter. Nagato-sama commands it.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1302878401' post='2691094']
A history and policy which was based on and made sense under the previous system where sanction warfare could hurt other alliances. A system that exists no longer.

With or without outside meddling, our warriors shall not falter. Nagato-sama commands it.
[/quote]
I wish both sides the best of luck.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1302878401' post='2691094']

[/quote]
Politics usually lags behind reality so its not surprising they still use the old system as a model for the new system, especially since rouge definition doesn't fit CN:TE, especially this late in the round.

[quote name='LYDIASLAND' timestamp='1302908356' post='2691268']To be fair who cares ? sanction us blitz us who gives a toss? We will hit you back .We are WAPA. ;)[/quote]
I haven't seen any counterdeclarations yet. Nor have any of your three nations' attacks managed to damage me greatly.

But do bring it, that's what we're here for after all. B-)

[quote name='Jinnai' timestamp='1302895933' post='2691193']
Politics usually lags behind reality so its not surprising they still use the old system as a model for the new system, especially since rouge definition doesn't fit CN:TE, especially this late in the round.
[/quote]

To be fair, Pauls right. It has always been Blue policy for no sanctions on the Blue sphere. Maybe with the changes, the sanctioned blue alliances should talk about what happens next round before it becomes an issue. Not trying to stir the pot. Just a suggestion. :)

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1302949748' post='2691486']To be fair, Pauls right. It has always been Blue policy for no sanctions on the Blue sphere. Maybe with the changes, the sanctioned blue alliances should talk about what happens next round before it becomes an issue. Not trying to stir the pot. Just a suggestion. :)[/quote]
We're not suggesting Paul's incorrect that it has been Blue policy for some time now. We know he's right.
However, we [b]are[/b] suggesting that given the recent changes to the system, a review of the policy is called for.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1302943359' post='2691471']
I haven't seen any counterdeclarations yet. Nor have any of your three nations' attacks managed to damage me greatly.

But do bring it, that's what we're here for after all. B-)
[/quote]
I can't fight back as my friend from G-6 also gave me a pounding :) I'm nuked oot.

I'll be back next round :)

ynttw

Oh yes, please with the more nukes. We should all try to break records, including that of the highest GRL of all time...

No really, I mean it. Even if I myself don't have any nukes.

Saniiro, got any classes on how to manage an economy towards nukes properly? :awesome:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1303161274' post='2692849']
Someone please declare on me, all I've gotten out of this is a couple of cruise missiles thrown at me. I REFUSE TO COME OUT OF ANOTHER WAR WINNING. It's downright disgraceful. -_-
[/quote]

That could always be arranged. :smug: