iFOK Announcement

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/f/fa/Ifokflag.png[/img]

Albert Einstein said: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
iFOK has had a loose government structure since our inception and it has worked well for us. It has served us well but there comes a time when an alliance outgrows a system and a change needs to be made. That time has come to iFOK. We started working on this a few months ago but the bullets, missiles, and nukes got in the way. Now that things have settled down for us it is time to introduce the New iFOK government structure.

[b]Triumvirate:[/b]
MikeTheFirst
Kriekfreak
Gofastleft

[b]Ministries:[/b]
Minister of Diplomacy - Erikz
Minister of Tech - Molatov
Minister of Trades & Growth - Revaew
Minister of Defense - Fear
Minister of Recruitment & Education - Lenin

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1302791242' post='2690579']
More like a Mutual Aggression Pact ;)
[/quote]

Oh trust me optional would be with a very little [size="1"]o[/size]

Anyway, congrats iFOK though with arexes and that dinosaur GFL still in govt you obviously didn't improve anything :awesome:

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1302791976' post='2690583']

Anyway, congrats iFOK though with arexes and [b]that dinosaur GFL[/b] still in govt you obviously didn't improve anything :awesome:
[/quote]

made me chuckle on the inside and out

Hrm, when I had that chat with molatov, I didn't realize how high up on the ladder he was.

Unexpected though, that you would appoint someone who admits to extorting tech from raided targets as your "Minister of Tech" (which I assume is equivalent to a minister of economics?)

Yeah, sorry molatov, I know I said the logs were irrelevant, but that's before I saw this announcement. Now they kinda are.

[quote][20:35] <molatov> extortion is something i do but iam not oppressive

[20:40] <molatov> and i just said give me 50 tech for peace during a tech raid and some people said i extorted the guy but it was just a peaceful soloution[/quote]

Quite an interesting conversation, really.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1302801364' post='2690641']
Hrm, when I had that chat with molatov, I didn't realize how high up on the ladder he was.

Unexpected though, that you would appoint someone who admits to extorting tech from raided targets as your "Minister of Tech" (which I assume is equivalent to a minister of economics?)

Yeah, sorry molatov, I know I said the logs were irrelevant, but that's before I saw this announcement. Now they kinda are.

Quite an interesting conversation, really.
[/quote]
Sounds pretty darn effective to me, I'll have to take some tips on maximizing raid profitability from him.