The Tea Party Express is taking back America!

Ackbarican Idol

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/kaw1840/troop36.jpg[/img]
Citizen patriots and real Americans, once again we are reminded that freedom isn’t free. Just like in 1776, when our Founding Fathers stood up to the British in Concord New Hampshire, it is once again time to water the tree of Liberty. It is no secret that G6 is a puppet of George Soros and the Lame-Stream Media, hell bent on imposing Sharia law and performing 90% of all abortions. We’ve known that they are secret muslim usurpers hell bent on destroying our freedom and creating terrorist anchor babies. But raising taxes on the top 2% during a recession, that is the straw that breaks the moose’s back. Don’t you snearing lie-brals realize that these are the job creators, not like those greedy lazy elitist teachers unions who are sucking us dry. I pledge allegiance, UNDER GOD, that we will not let G-6 shove this down our throats. We will not stand for G6 and their blood libel and socialized medicine death panels. America is the greatest country in the history of the earth, and we in the Tea Party will refudiate G6 and ACORN’s plan to build a mosque on Ground Zero to destroy the sanctity of marriage by performing interspecial marriages. G6 is nowhere in the constitution, lucky for us we have second amendment remedies to turn this country around. It’s not time to retreat it’s time to reload. 9-11

[img]http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k456/admiralack/flagdayglitter2.gif[/img]

I honestly dont get it.. end of round and you choose the safest route possible? you'll be bored after two days but hey, it's your call so get what enjoyment there is.. you betcha

While I doubt you couldn't have found other targets (there's certainly more room at our table than G-6's ;) ) I must say I love that DoW! And the images. I think I may take copy this to my computer even :P

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1302788691' post='2690548']
also at this point your probably only filling one defensive slots..so yeah congrats on that.
[/quote]
Uh.. are you ever going to attack me again or just post on the forum without any balls to back it up in the game?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1302788555' post='2690545']
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. seriously, Fark can't find anyone else? Great job guys, I am sure you are stellar [s]cowards[/s] warriors.
[/quote]

fyi this isnt a Fark DoW. this is TPE's DoW

/just saying

edit boobies

Edited by smontag

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1302804424' post='2690672']
More of our fan club :wub:

Also this is just rogues. Attempting to crumble the G-6 empire like the last 20.
[/quote]

Don't be mad, what goes around comes around. Except, you know, we did it 6 days before the round ends, not 20 days before it ends, allowing us to rebuild and hit your top 6 nations.

Because we're smart like that.

[quote name='seanvdb' timestamp='1302818696' post='2690785']
Don't be mad, what goes around comes around. Except, you know, we did it 6 days before the round ends, not 20 days before it ends, allowing us to rebuild and hit your top 6 nations.

Because we're smart like that.
[/quote]

I'm not mad :smug: It's just a wasted effort

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1302788555' post='2690545']
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. seriously, Fark can't find anyone else? Great job guys, I am sure you are stellar [s]cowards[/s] warriors.
[/quote]

I like you, you remind me of my son Trig.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302809945' post='2690704']
Uh.. are you ever going to attack me again or just post on the forum without any balls to back it up in the game?
[/quote]

Sorry but attacking with a max of 18% chance of victory (thanks nukes, you did your job.) isn't that great of an idea, so for now i am perfectly happy with just taking a slot..

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1302842081' post='2690971']
Sorry but attacking with a max of 18% chance of victory (thanks nukes, you did your job.) isn't that great of an idea, so for now i am perfectly happy with just taking a slot..
[/quote]

It's never a bad idea to send planned attacks. If you really needed that 20k you lose in the exchange, then you're so screwed anyway that you might as well go out with a bang.

I agree, Payback is a !@#$%*- That's also the reason I promised you wouldn't see an end to Nuclear Anarchy for the whole round, Remember?

Confusion.

[quote] It is no secret that G6 is a puppet of George Soros and the Lame-Stream Media..
[/quote]

Are you sure about that? Our intel shows that Confusion is actually the puppet-master of Soros & the LSM, that he has extended his reach beyond TE!

TCU will join in the fight for freedom and help to refresh the Tree of Liberty!

M