[img]http://i.imgur.com/BKZ6J.jpg[/img]

I like you
You like me
Lets all make a warring family
With a knick knack paddy-whack
Give a dog a bone
Come on THP/BFF
Lets all bomb each others home

But really, I like THP. This is mostly due to a war in which they proceeded to absolutely stomp DF. So I thought to myself "How could I get even closer to THP?". It hit me like a trout on IRC: I'd go to war with them again!

I also kinda like BFF thanks to the last war, and I'd like to get to know them better too.

So, can we all have a tea party together when this is done? We could talk about our weekends, who TheKing has a crush on, whether everything must die, the possibilities are endless!

<3

tl;dr DF DoW on BFF + THP

[quote name='Gimlimonkey' timestamp='1302757909' post='2690422']
I approve, though wish I had been engaged. I wasn't paying attention at the time, so it should have been easy.
[/quote]
Our members aren't known for their commitment to a blitz, but we'll process your request, and you should have someone pew pewing you in 1-2 days! :D

[quote name='gonftw' timestamp='1302758659' post='2690426']
Our members aren't known for their commitment to a blitz, but we'll process your request, and you should have someone pew pewing you in 1-2 days! :D
[/quote]

Excellent! I ask you convey my gratitude, along with news that I shall return the favor, or perhaps preempt your generosity, at the soonest possible convenience for us all.

Tallyho, my dear enemy, and fight the good fight!

This is Great! We do agree with getting closer. In fact I got closer to 3 of your nations this morning. Good luck guys.

o/ THP
o/ DF
o/ BFF