Undercooked Salty Fries support Underused Condiments

[center][img]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq290/RA2Leader/UCRFlaggood-2.png[/img][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/d/d1/United_Sovereign_Federation.png[/img]

Preamble:
"The Union of Communist Republics and the United Sovereign Federation hereby sign this Optional Defense Pact in light of the growing camaraderie between our two glorious alliance."

Article I: Internal Conflict:
No comrade of either the USF or UCR shall ever commit an act of aggression toward each other. Any attacks by rogue nations will be punished as seen fit by the responsible signatory (or by a council of both alliances if such a request is made). Both alliances retain their sovereignty and remain free to conduct themselves as they see fit with other alliances.

Article II: Respect:
Both signatories agree to remain civil to each other at all times in public and in private. Any disputes between UCR and USF should be first handled in private channels.

Article III: Intelligence:
We share secrets important for each others safety and we agree that secrets stay secrets. No telling to 3rd parties without previous approval.

Article IV: Defense:
If either the UCR or USF is attacked, the other party has the option to come to their defense using any means necessary to expedite the end of the war. In the event the other can't assist, foreign aid/war aid can be offered to help assist in time of conflict.

Article V: Cancellation:
This treaty will be canceled upon the signing of the Peloponnesian League MADP-Bloc. If there either party wishes to put an end to this treaty, a 3 day notice must be put in place. After the 3 day period, the treaty will be canceled as desired.

[b]United Sovereign Federation Signatories-[/b]

Co-President SirTy15.
Co-Vice President Sniper Joe.
Security Officer Alexander Rococo.
Internal Affairs Officer Anbuassain18.

[b]Union of Communist Republics-[/b]

RA2Leader, Premier
Tillistan, CPUCR President[/center]

Edited by ZeroRemorse

[quote name='ZeroRemorse' timestamp='1302756142' post='2690399']

The Union of Communist Republics and the United Sovereign Federation hereby sign this Optional Defense Pact in order to show their trust and recognition to one another.

[/quote]
So what, this shows you trust you're not going to attack each other?

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1302757737' post='2690421']
[/quote]

This treaty was written by the USF and passed in our council. We thought it would be best to allow the USF to write their own formal treaty. I will edit thing within it once I come in contact with Sirty15.

[quote name='ZeroRemorse' timestamp='1302756142' post='2690399']
Article V: Cancellation:
This treaty will be canceled upon the signing of the [b]Peloponnesian League MADP-Bloc[/b].
[/quote]

Care to elaborate?

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1302757737' post='2690421']
[/quote]

Thats a NAP, get it right mate.

Congratulations comrades.

[quote name='Jackred' timestamp='1302760504' post='2690441']

[/quote]
The only thing this treaty commits anyone to is not attacking each other, its not much of a symbol of trust like the billing said.

[quote name='Jackred' timestamp='1302760504' post='2690441']

[/quote]

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1302761479' post='2690453']
The only thing this treaty commits anyone to is not attacking each other, its not much of a symbol of trust like the billing said.
[/quote]

OOC:Alright due to the quickly pilling up requests to do something about the wording of the ODP I will edit it by tonight but at least we gave the USF a chance to make a treaty which although not perfect at least shows they have potential. Their new so go easy on them guys.

Gundam21 is no longer a member of USF. And perhaps it should read "The Union of Communist Republics and the United Sovereign Federation hereby sign this Optional Defense Pact in light of their trust and recognition of one another" instead.

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1302759174' post='2690431']
Care to elaborate?[/quote]
What you're looking for can be found [url="http://usfn.freeforums.org/peloponnesian-league-madp-not-yet-in-affect-t76.html"]here[/url].

They have very little OpSec. If any.

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302778677' post='2690502']
Gundam21 is no longer a member of USF. And perhaps it should read "The Union of Communist Republics and the United Sovereign Federation hereby sign this Optional Defense Pact in light of their trust and recognition of one another" instead.

What you're looking for can be found [url="http://usfn.freeforums.org/peloponnesian-league-madp-not-yet-in-affect-t76.html"]here[/url].

They have very little OpSec. If any.
[/quote]

Like I said the USF is new, sooner or later they will catch up on that but for now it doesn't hurt us to have that out in the open.

Meh, I don't see why we e-lawyer with these things anymore... We all know what an ODP is supposed to say, why even read the actual content?

Good luck guys, this shows promise, and friendships are always nice.

(on a slightly related point, my next treaty is going to read "ODP," and that's it)

Edit> Early morning vocabulary/grammar fail.

Edited by Wu Tang Clan

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1302793664' post='2690596']
Meh, I don't see why we e-lawyer with these things anymore... we all know what an ODP is supposed to say, why even read the actual context.

Good luck guys, this shows promise, and it's cool you guys are making friendships and getting them on paper so early on.

(on a slightly related point, my next treaty is going to read "ODP," and that's it)
[/quote]
Thank you for the support.

But the reason why some people e-lawyer everything is because they are much more dedicated to the RP aspect of CN. I myself do it sometimes and find that it makes things a bit more interesting. But yes it is true, we all know what a ODP is and what it should say.

[quote name='ZeroRemorse' timestamp='1302793784' post='2690597']
Thank you for the support.

But the reason why some people e-lawyer everything is because they are much more dedicated to the RP aspect of CN. I myself do it sometimes and find that it makes things a bit more interesting. But yes it is true, we all know what a ODP is and what it should say.
[/quote]

Ya, I've never been a fan of it, and feel it makes those that do come off as a pompous ass. But whatever.

Again, good luck.

[quote name='oddjob' timestamp='1302762616' post='2690462']
Is that....the old Organization of Imperial Nations' flag with a hammer and sickle in the middle?
[/quote]
[OOC]Was the OIN flag just the flag of the Republic of Macedon? 'Cuz this flag is just the Macedonian flag with a hammer and sickle in the middle...[/ooc]

[ic]Congrats or something[/ic]

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1302837900' post='2690930']
Haha, CN global community causes treaty revision!
[/quote]

I know it made me lol when I saw how people were pointing out all the flaws. Thank you for pointing them out though.