FOK Announcement

CheeKy

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1302693144' post='2689995']
Congrats FOK!

So Divi, what's your first order of business?

*Replace CheeKy* *Replace CheeKy* *Replace CheeKy* *Replace CheeKy*
[/quote]

*Assign Uncle Harry* *Assign Uncle Harry* *Assign Uncle Harry* *Assign Uncle Harry*

[center][b][size="1"]For all those concerned about the horrible lack of Harry:
There is no lack of Harry.[/size][/b]
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2i8khgw.jpg[/img][/center]

Due to all the cronyism during the reign of Arnes, there was just much need for my underground support to overthrow the corrupt and nepotist government.

In an attempt to end this cronyism in FOK that erupted during the reign of our previous leader, the Four Judges of the Supreme Court and Divi entered into a pact to take over leadership and divide all the good jobs amongst themselves.
[list]
[*]If Supreme Court Coup succeeded, Divi would be given a High Court Advisory Role to aid the Judges with all his wisdom.
[*]If Divi's Theocratic path would succeed, he would assign a government of puppets, to be controlled by Supreme Courts Judges. [/list]All has been arranged to aid the general membership in its course for the Divine Path of Justice.

Hence, a reign of Glory will ensue now.
There are only winners at FOK. And Arnes.

Therefore, As Judge of the Supreme Court of FOK, I hereby like to state that the Supreme Court approves of the election of Divi Filius, our Glorious Example.

On behalf of the Supreme Court,
Uncle Harry

Hey!

I don't get it... was arneS actually couped or it was a normal election or something like that?

I'm not too familiar with the new president Divi (as in "I don't know him"), but arneS was really cool. I fought him twice during the last war and he's fun.
He managed to make Polaris like FOK whilst we were also nuking each other badly... !

What about the new president? Is he cool?

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1302779941' post='2690507']
Hey!

I don't get it... was arneS actually couped or it was a normal election or something like that?

I'm not too familiar with the new president Divi (as in "I don't know him"), but arneS was really cool. I fought him twice during the last war and he's fun.
He managed to make Polaris like FOK whilst we were also nuking each other badly... !

What about the new president? Is he cool?
[/quote]
No, we had normal elections. Divii was president before and he crowned himself to dictator of FOK(it is basically a joke within the alliance).

Our new president is a cool guy. You will probably see him on irc.

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1302831874' post='2690898']
No, we had normal elections. Divii was president before and he crowned himself to dictator of FOK(it is basically a joke within the alliance).

Our new president is a cool guy. You will probably see him on irc.
[/quote]

Ah... OK!
I was worried for arneS, 'cause he's a cool guy (even if he nuked me like hell during the last war!).

I wish you good luck.

I hope the next war finds us on the same side.

Thanks for the support, something just had to be done. B-)

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1302677018' post='2689932']
Correct. These FOKkers really dont know a single thing about the awesome that is Harry.
[/quote]

Or perhaps you just don't know enough about the awesomeness that is Dictator Divi! [img]http://www.fokalliance.com/forum/images/smilies/colbert.gif[/img]