Announcements by The Foreign Division

How is it a new Senate when one of the senators is a founder and the other two were longtime ministers or goverment members? :P

Anyway, great to see TFD moving forward. Always good to see new blood coming up and taking the mantle. Sad to see the cancellation though, but things happen I guess...Congrats!

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1302573523' post='2688998']
Well, certainly answers the question I had been pondering about how butthurt TFD would be when Europa dropped NATO.
[/quote]

I don't know for sure, but I really doubt it has anything to do with Europa canceling on NATO.

[quote name='saxasm' timestamp='1302587564' post='2689248']
You elected HIM to gov? You are clearly the worst alliance I've ever met. (Insert your own name there if you're TFD gov, and especially if you are Sir Volpe :(()

Also nice new gov and such. Sad to see allies losing ties to each other.
[/quote]

I love you saxasm :D

[quote name='Legend' timestamp='1302595341' post='2689310']
How is it a new Senate when one of the senators is a founder and the other two were longtime ministers or goverment members? :P

Anyway, great to see TFD moving forward. Always good to see new blood coming up and taking the mantle. Sad to see the cancellation though, but things happen I guess...Congrats!
[/quote]

Well Herbert was out of Senate and of TFD for over a year, Dr. Gamer and SupremePrince both are at their first sting as Senators and well Tamurin and I are oldies so I consider it a new government especially the Ministers which are first time servers within TFD.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1302573523' post='2688998']
Well, certainly answers the question I had been pondering about how butthurt TFD would be when Europa dropped NATO.
[/quote]

We had to open the Nutella jar and cuddle NATO into bed every night and we kind of enjoyed that feeling during bedtime :D

Edited by Italgria

Onward and upward. Cheers to Europa for the good times. We really have had some good ones. :) You'll always have a place in our history books. :wub:

And yes, retirement is soooooo sweet. Anybody wanna rub sunblock on my back? B-)

[quote name='saxasm' timestamp='1302587564' post='2689248']
You elected HIM to gov? You are clearly the worst alliance I've ever met. (Insert your own name there if you're TFD gov, and especially if you are Sir Volpe :(()

Also nice new gov and such. Sad to see allies losing ties to each other.
[/quote]

If you'd told me eight months ago that I'd be happy Volpe was in government, I'd think you were nuts. But Volpe's a good guy once you get through the tough exterior and he'll make a good speaker.

Also, it's pretty sweet that on the year anniversary of its merger into TFD, Zenith's membership is represented in all 3 branches of TFD's government. Nice to see us settling in. :)

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Ichabod' timestamp='1302811169' post='2690714']
Your government looks great! We will do our best to not overthrow it this term. I enjoyed meeting some of you on IRC.

CCC is praying for TFD!
[/quote]

O/ TFD! but.... how did you guys let that Supreme Prince guy in anyway?! :D

[quote name='Italgria' timestamp='1302606009' post='2689351']
I love you saxasm :D

Well Herbert was out of Senate and of TFD for over a year, Dr. Gamer and SupremePrince both are at their first sting as Senators and well Tamurin and I are oldies so I consider it a new government especially the Ministers which are first time servers within TFD.

We had to open the Nutella jar and cuddle NATO into bed every night and we kind of enjoyed that feeling during bedtime :D
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure this is SP's second term as a senator, though I could be wrong.

Also, so that's where NATO has been every night! They missed our date :(

[quote name='GearHead' timestamp='1302619498' post='2689429']
And yes, retirement is soooooo sweet. Anybody wanna rub sunblock on my back? B-)
[/quote]
I'll catch up with you soon and then we can rub sunblock on each others backs, k? You still staying in Guatemala? :P

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1302717727' post='2690110']
I'm all over it, honey.
[/quote]

That's it...lather it on!

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1302823268' post='2690821']
I'll catch up with you soon and then we can rub sunblock on each others backs, k? You still staying in Guatemala? :P
[/quote]

Indeed I am. It's where the sun is hot, the chicks are aplenty, and the rum is cheap. B-)