Announcements by The Foreign Division

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/e/ed/TFD_flag.png[/img][/center]

It was not long ago that we celebrated our birthday and that we appeared on the fronts in defense of our close allies at Nueva Vida but many things have changed within TFD since then.

I would like to start with a [b]treaty cancellation[/b] ... A few days ago we have cancelled our ODP with [b]Europa[/b] due to us drifting apart and our friendship not being as close as it has been when we had signed this treaty. We however wish Europa all the best in their future and even without a treaty may some friendship made during this time never end.

Furthermore we have a completely [b]new government and new Ministers[/b] which I come today to present to you among many other things.

Our new government line-up is as follows:

Speaker: Sir Volpe
Senator: Dr.Gamer
Senator: Herbert
Senator: SupremePrince
Senator: Tamurin

Our new Ministers are:

Alliance Development: Nationals96
Foreign Affairs: Rabid CareBear
Security: Galamoth

While our Magistrates are as follow:

Claphamsa
Duncan King
Odexi

Furthermore I would also like to announce that we have finished a months long process of [b]redrafting our Charter[/b] and have implemented it as of April the 1st. Main focus of this redraft was to give Senate more clear separation of powers and the Magistrates more room to maneuver ... If you are interested in reading up on it then follow this link: [url="http://foreigndivision.net/index.php?topic=9449.0"]New Charter[/url]

Lastly we have [b]changed our forum hosting[/b] and are now also available at foreigndivision.net while foreignidivion.org is still available.

Well this is all and a good evening to all of you fellow Bob inhabitants !

Edited by Italgria

o/ Change

It's nice this government was actually announced before the next one is elected.

[quote name='Italgria' timestamp='1302556485' post='2688749']

Lastly we have [b]changed our forum hosting[/b] and are now also available at foreigndivision.net while [b]foreignidivions.org[/b] is still available.

Well this is all and a good evening to all of you fellow Bob inhabitants !
[/quote]

LOL. foreigndivision.org and foreigndivision.net

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1302556662' post='2688754']
nooooooo Gearhead is gone. :(

I now know no one in TFD. Congrats anyway to all the new people.
[/quote]
He's lounging on a beach and enjoying retirement. He's still around though.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1302556662' post='2688754']
nooooooo Gearhead is gone. :(

I now know no one in TFD. Congrats anyway to all the new people.
[/quote]

So you mean that now they are all... foreign to you? :awesome:

Congratulations guys, although this [i]does[/i] have an acute lack of warruses

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1302562872' post='2688842']
Yeah, I was sad to see this cancellation, but at the same time, this TFD isn't the same TFD we used to know. Things happen.
[/quote]

Neither of us were who we were before. It sucks but that's life. I do think it would be worse to pretend that things hadn't changed and do nothing. Che and Deebo are still two of my favorite people.

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1302566847' post='2688895']
Some very interesting changes at TFD. Good luck to the new gov and congrats on the new charter. Those are always fun :D
[/quote]

In all seriousness, the charter and government both happened almost a month ago, they just weren't announced before now. The treaty cancelation and hosting change happened a week ago, more or less.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1302568136' post='2688911']
Good to see things moving :)

Small side note, you didn't change forum hosting, you added an address. The forum hosting is done at the server where it's based, not the address that directs there.
[/quote]

Nope, we did both. Our org address was up in the air for a bit so we got the net one. Once we had all our stuff moved to the new digs, we were able to point the old address to the new one. We changed providers because we had too much traffic and were bumping into what our landlord could provide us and were in danger of eviction. We decided to rent a bigger space so we wouldn't have that problem again.

You elected HIM to gov? You are clearly the worst alliance I've ever met. (Insert your own name there if you're TFD gov, and especially if you are Sir Volpe :(()

Also nice new gov and such. Sad to see allies losing ties to each other.