A New Record!

Guppy Fish

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1302485082' post='2688185']
I guess that's what happens when you tech raid smaller nations and force them to take peace offers or eat nukes...

Call me bitter, but that's really all you did this round.
[/quote]
You forgot about posting the casualties that he picked up every couple of days.

I'm just bitter Clash isn't doing that. :mellow:

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1302485082' post='2688185']
I guess that's what happens when you tech raid smaller nations and force them to take peace offers or eat nukes...

Call me bitter, but that's really all you did this round.
[/quote]

No... I didn't offer like most. Don't stereotype me, please. :(

But yes, I raided over 2000. :)

EDIT: And, there was an alliance war.

Edited by Guppy Fish

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1302525121' post='2688521']
So you are proud that you managed to raid the whole round and you met with no real opposition (fighting against grey council doesn't count)?
[/quote]

Don't be bitter... the CMEA war was fair. -_-

Seriously, just because you're all getting owned elsewhere and I survived doesn't mean you have to troll me.

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1302489896' post='2688257']
EDIT: And, there was an alliance war.
[/quote]

You raided someone and they fought back, then you proceeded to whine on the forums for a week...

I think we're all just tired of hearing your almost daily casualty reports and seeing you tech raid weak nations for casualties the entire round and doing nothing of use then proclaiming you're amazing for setting a land record.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1302568797' post='2688917']
You raided someone and they fought back, then you proceeded to whine on the forums for a week...

I think we're all just tired of hearing your almost daily casualty reports and seeing you tech raid weak nations for casualties the entire round and doing nothing of use then proclaiming you're amazing for setting a land record.
[/quote]

And then immediately cry when s/he lost half of his land the first day of a real war.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1302568797' post='2688917']

[/quote]

*sigh*

Whatever, keep trolling.