MoG[Military]

Mogar

Port Tripoli, Mogatopia - Construction has begun on two Wasp class Amphibous assault ships, Ayano Makoto attended the Hull laying ceremony, and gave a short speech, "Today, MoG[Corp] begins our ascent to join the naval powers of the Mediterranean, and will be able to defend ourselves from any potential aggressors, upon the completion of these new vessels, we'll be able to project our power and defend MoG[Corp] interests all over the globe."

USS_Wasp_(LHD_1).jpg

Edited by Mogar

MoG[Rocketdyne] has begun testing on a cruise missile with a cluster warhead, designed to rip apart soldiers, or alternatively destroy large patches of runways or roads to make them unusable, these missile tests will take place in the Sahara to ensure no accidental deaths of civilians.

[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/myweapon.jpg[/IMG]
MoG[Defense]'S latest creation, based off the well tested AK-74 design, the AR1 Personal Assault Rifle has begun production today in Mogatopia with the first 150,000 to be delivered to MoG[Corp]s defense forces with plans to export once the order is completed.

MNS(MoG[Corp] Naval Vessel) [i]Harvester of Disaster[/i] and [i]Divine Providence[/i] have been completed, MNS Divine Providence has been sent on a humanitarian mission to the CRZI to assist in the crisis there.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1303098903' post='2692364']
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/M0gar/myweapon.jpg[/IMG]
MoG[Defense]'S latest creation, based off the well tested AK-74 design, the AR1 Personal Assault Rifle has begun production today in Mogatopia with the first 150,000 to be delivered to MoG[Corp]s defense forces with plans to export once the order is completed.
[/quote]
ChildSoldiersRus Military experts saw this at a trade expo last year but was concerned about recoil and durability in combat, have these issue been fixed with the release

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1303285711' post='2694471']
ChildSoldiersRus Military experts saw this at a trade expo last year but was concerned about recoil and durability in combat, have these issue been fixed with the release
[/quote]
the steel used during those prototype models was from a foreign source, MoG[Corp] steel has been rated to be twice as strong as that cheaply made metal, recoil has been reduced as much as really possible with a 7.62 round, but the ability to penetrate heavy armor is worth the additional ammo you might spend, at least for us.

MoG[Corp] has built a prototype Main Battle tank based upon the Type 90 Kyū-maru design, the only major modification is to a 125mm smooth bore main cannon as opposed to the 120 found on the original designs, testing has begun in the Sahara desert and factories are currently being tooled to mass produce this tank.

MoG[Corp] experiments with LSD and ALD-52, headed by Dr. Miu Kokoro have created enough product to be put into modified cruise missiles, attached with a similar system to a crop duster in place of a conventional warhead, MoG[RocketDyne] has created 10 of these experimental cruise missiles, 8 with ALD-52, 2 with LSD(OOC: from what i read, it's a bit harder to synthesize, since LSD is a more refined version), and after fueling up the missiles contacted MoG[Tower] and was put through to Mogar's personal line "Hello sir, the experiment is almost complete, it only needs to be tested, did you have any specific targets in mind for the test?" Mogar thought for a moment and transmitted the coordinates to the 10 most populous cities remaining under GWA control, "Make sure our cameras are there to record the effects, I would like to be able to televise it worldwide if the results as as positive as predicted, and you have done a wonderful job as accomplishing the task at hand with great speed, excellent work doctor." Miu blushed behind the phone managed to sputter out "Thank you sir, I'll give the coordinates to the Major in charge here at the lab as soon as I can!"

• 4 weeks later...

1500 Type 90 tanks have been completed, a further 15 were all used as weapons testing platforms, including 3 flame tanks, 3 different missile tank variants with varying sizes of missiles to attempt to discover the ideal missile size with consideration of the limited ammunition available to a missile tank, 5 anti aircraft tanks with varying sized quad mounted guns, and 3 anti armor/anti structure variants, one with twin mounted 125mm cannons, one modified to use a 155mm cannon, one modified to have twin 90mm cannons, [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_firefighting_tank"]and one modified for riot control and to fight fires[/url]

Edited by Mogar

A Mogatopian spy was caught in much more extreme tidal waters than expected and his dingy was destroyed against the rocks of the camaroonian coast, and lost his radio/communication equipment, it is currently unknown what exactly occured with him.

pilots have been training on flight simulators in preparation of the arrival of the 200 aircraft purchased from UFE, Container ships were dispatched and currently on on their way to return to MoG[Corp] with their cargo.

MoG[Corp]'s riot control tank has been sent to Hawza for testing in a real war situation.

8 LSD cruise missiles have been prepared to launch against the cities of El Aaiún and Smara, 4 at each, they were simply waiting for the authorization to launch.

• 3 weeks later...

MNS [i]Harvester of Disaster[/i] left Pájara to join the growing fleets building in the southern Atlantic, headed towards Tristan da Cunha, and attempting to stay far enough away from both, Harriers were kept on patrols to ensure the vessel remained away from either side making sure to have MoG[Corp] symbols displayed openly as a neutral party involved.

Edited by Mogar

• 2 weeks later...

All cargo and transport aircraft currently in MoG[Corp] inventory are to be used to transport food and medical supplies to Okinawa Japan, to assist in the relief effort of the people of Naboo.