Continuing a tradition

Lurunin

[center][IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/Cross-slash/officialflag.png[/IMG]

Alright now i know we may have been quite last round and most of this round but i intend to have us finish this round off with a bang, and as such:

[b]The Parrot Pirates finally post their DoW on G-6 (too much rum made it so i couldnt make this official til now ;)), aswell as recognize a state of war between ourselves and the Roman Empire[/b]

May our canons aim true and may we have a fun war(s)[/center]

edit: oh yea, the tradition is we only Doe with a DoW :P

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1302445019' post='2687835']
Could have sworn they were just raiding parties
[/quote]

would have looked more like a war if we could have found enough open defensive slots :ph34r:

so this war this be good for those that couldnt find an opening

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1302633906' post='2689577']
always gotta :wub: PP

stop taking my targets though :'( I don't have many to choose from..
[/quote]

Am I to take this as well as the lack of hating on PP, to mean that DoWing an alliance already at war is okay now? Or is it just because PP is bandwagoning in on G-6?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1302670238' post='2689895']
Am I to take this as well as the lack of hating on PP, to mean that DoWing an alliance already at war is okay now? Or is it just because PP is bandwagoning in on G-6?
[/quote]

but I like PP ^_^

[/quote]
Could be because it's the end of the round, when all that jazz doesn't really matter as much.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302671286' post='2689900']
Could be because it's the end of the round, when all that jazz doesn't really matter as much.
[/quote]

Ahhhh... I will remember this for next round then. Thank you for the clarification.

@King Ernie- what no love for me? :(

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1302675039' post='2689916']
Ahhhh... I will remember this for next round then. Thank you for the clarification.

@King Ernie- what no love for me? :(
[/quote]

:wub: BlackWulfe. one of the few G-6 that actually went offensive and fought back in defensive wars.

PP. if BlackWulf has slots, and you want a good fight, I recommended him :)

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1302675527' post='2689920']
:wub: BlackWulfe. one of the few G-6 that actually went offensive and fought back in defensive wars.

PP. if BlackWulf has slots, and you want a good fight, I recommended him :)
[/quote]

They actually got me already. With 3 slots out of 6 filled, I had the pleasure of gaining 1 even PP declare and 1 double-NS PP down declare. Then even with me in anarchy, I was nuked despite having no nukes nor being remotely close to the Top 5% or having an MP. To boot, I have been nuked 4 times thus far. So basically now, I am unable to fight back remotely close to what I did before.

[/quote]

actually i'd call our DoW more of a revenge for constant tech raids by G-6 against us this round and last

we were planning on hitting G-6 at end-round anyway but the global war just made that easier for us :P

oh and ask LE if we ever back down from a fight ;) we've made some nice friends throughout the rounds with them due to some issues between our alliances lol

@Ernie- hit him soon as another alliance mate did....only got 2 days (if that) of CM attacks and nothing else from him :/

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1302743968' post='2690310']
actually i'd call our DoW more of a revenge for constant tech raids by G-6 against us this round and last

we were planning on hitting G-6 at end-round anyway but the global war just made that easier for us :P

oh and ask LE if we ever back down from a fight ;) we've made some nice friends throughout the rounds with them due to some issues between our alliances lol

@Ernie- hit him soon as another alliance mate did....only got 2 days (if that) of CM attacks and nothing else from him :/
[/quote]

Again, being twice my size means that getting GAs from me would mean I could not hit the other 4 people I was at war with. Then your alliance mate nuking me pretty much ended any warring I could do. As for AAs, having more aircraft at a higher level means that I would not bomb you and would only be wasting my aircraft against you. This is what happens when you down declare on a nation at war with 4 other nations at twice their size. You don't get much war simply because it would have been ridiculous for me to try. Also, no clue why your alliance mate needed help right away again considering I was at war with 3 other nations at that time and he was only at war with me. Sounds like your alliance mate sux even more at war than I do.

And of course you won't back down from a war where your opponent is facing considerable odds. Sounds pretty much like a coward to me. Though not surprised you have not taken the flak that G-6 does if we come remotely close to doing the same thing as what ya'll did now. Just shows how hypocritical most people are in TE.