Roman Empire DoW

Stelios

[center][img]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss315/Folger_Soldier/EagleSPQR-1.jpg[/img][/center]

Tonight We declare war on tW, PP, TFK :awesome: let the hating begin and good luck to all

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1302444083' post='2687828']
hm even though most our nations are hitting G-6, i think we may still be able t put up a fight :P
[/quote]

wait, you are going to complain about being DoWed on in the midst of a war????? oh and nice down declare on me mate. Not only was I involved in a 4v1 (with me being the 1) but you also feel the need to declare on me when I was half your size. Yes, some balls on you mate. Hell, both of the 2 G-6 nations you declared on were half your size. I am fairly certain that G-6 had some nations around your size to fight.

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1302444083' post='2687828']
hm even though most our nations are hitting G-6, i think we may still be able t put up a fight :P
[/quote]

Karma's a !@#$%* ain't it?

Guess what, though. This isn't even the beginning- You'll see what I mean soon enough, buddy.

Confusion.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1302456015' post='2687908']
wait, you are going to complain about being DoWed on in the midst of a war????? oh and nice down declare on me mate. Not only was I involved in a 4v1 (with me being the 1) but you also feel the need to declare on me when I was half your size. Yes, some balls on you mate. Hell, both of the 2 G-6 nations you declared on were half your size. I am fairly certain that G-6 had some nations around your size to fight.
[/quote]
Interesting that you complain of being declared on by a nation twice your size, as the G6/PLOW war was predicated on this arrangement by your side. I will shed tears for you..................NOT

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1302456015' post='2687908']
[/quote]

lol wth are you talking about?

that post was basically me saying that while we have slots tied up we'll still put up a fight...cry elsewhere cause we sure arent :P

now for the point of down-declaring:

HeGeMoNy was stronger than me in infra + tech + wonders yet since i had air superiority i could bomb the hell outta his infra

there's more to a war than NS, tech + wonders own

(though i will admit that the other guy i hit was lower than me but i only hit him after 2? days of fighting my other guy and to help my alliance mate out

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1302458700' post='2687933']

that post was basically me saying that while we have slots tied up we'll still put up a fight...cry elsewhere cause we sure arent :P

HeGeMoNy was stronger than me in infra + tech + wonders yet since i had air superiority i could bomb the hell outta his infra

(though i will admit that the other guy i hit was lower than me but i only hit him after 2? days of fighting my other guy and to help my alliance mate out
[/quote]
Turst me it is futile to try and use logic with these guys.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1302464494' post='2687972']
1. War was planned before you guys decided to attack G-6
2. Take this g-6 PLOW talk elsewhere
[/quote]
Agreed, take that crap somewhere else Dochartaigh. Back to the topic at hand, did Confusion do the targetting for this war? J/K Best of luck to all parties involved.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1302458078' post='2687924']
Interesting that you complain of being declared on by a nation twice your size, as the G6/PLOW war was predicated on this arrangement by your side. I will shed tears for you..................NOT
[/quote]

Please show me where I have done that? Please also show me where I state I like this war? Guess what, you will find instead me stating that I do not like this war, nor do I like the fact that Confusion only declared on the 4 alliances he did instead of a massive list I had come up with earlier. So take your little snide comments elsewhere mate as it will get nowhere with me.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1302458700' post='2687933']

[/quote]

I am the other guy. :P

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1302459864' post='2687942']
Turst me it is futile to try and use logic with these guys.
[/quote]

lawlz. I spoke solely about Lurinin's DoW on me and his comment in this thread. It was you who brought the G-6/PLOW war into this thread. So do not talk of logic when it is obvious you hold none to speak of.

[quote name='TriggerFinger' timestamp='1302501002' post='2688393']
Oh look it's RE. Big deal I'm busy doing something else. Not even worth the effort.
[/quote]

You really hurt my feeling there Triggs

[quote name='TriggerFinger' timestamp='1302501002' post='2688393']
Oh look it's RE. Big deal I'm busy doing something else. Not even worth the effort.
[/quote]
Don't worry, I have your back.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302551680' post='2688685']
Don't worry, I have your back.
[/quote]

And now PS cant stay out of people in wars? Dont worry Youll see more of us :smug: just be ready when the time comes

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1302552182' post='2688691']
And now PS cant stay out of people in wars? Dont worry Youll see more of us :smug: just be ready when the time comes
[/quote]

Lets be honest, could we really even call it a TE round without PS/RE having their "war"?

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1302553536' post='2688699']
Lets be honest, could we really even call it a TE round without PS/RE having their "war"?
[/quote]

It's really an elaborate way of showing our affection for each other ;)