Announcement from CCC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1306105582' post='2716776']
Do you not feel that the governance of an alliance would full under the same Biblical principles of church governance, those being decidedly undemocratic?
[/quote]

The CCC is a political structure, not a church. Indeed, the rulers of each nation in the CCC have their own churches under which they submit themselves.

Anyhow, the Bible does not actually elevate any political system above the rest--democracy is just as (in)valid as autocracy.

[quote name='Taishaku' timestamp='1306388027' post='2718405']
Anyhow, the Bible does not actually elevate any political system above the rest--democracy is just as (in)valid as autocracy.
[/quote]

Debatable, but this thread is probably the wrong place for such a discussion :P

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1305998859' post='2716142']
Yeah, you don't exactly seem very professional for a member of government.
[/quote]
Remember, I have been a leader of an alliance.

This is still getting activity? Wow... Maybe CCC wont disband afterall! We seem to be so popular right now, it would be a disservice to go and disband now...especially considering its one of few alliances who are actually growing not shrinking these days! :P

PS If you think Shergzus is unprofessional, you should have seen me when I was Chancellor....or now for that matter...

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1306772438' post='2720635']
This is still getting activity? Wow... Maybe CCC wont disband afterall! We seem to be so popular right now, it would be a disservice to go and disband now...especially considering its one of few alliances who are actually growing not shrinking these days! :P

PS If you think Shergzus is unprofessional, you should have seen me when I was Chancellor....or now for that matter...
[/quote]

I wouldn't cross you guys out just yet. You are on track to nail all growth targets. If there is anything CCC can be proud of, it was their ability to really resurrect activity after the last war.

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1306772438' post='2720635']

[/quote]

[font="Arial Black"][size=8][b]A Word to the Wise............is unnecessary![/b][/size][/font]

Wow Wes....you weren't kidding. This lady does know how to make a stir....doesn't she? LOL. (It's my dramatic flair and sense of style shining ever so brightly! Ya right!) :P

Unprofessional? Why thank you Jens of the Desert....that is the best compliment I have ever received!!

Oh and Super Cool Yellow.....CN is serious business? Really? Man...you need to get a life. lol I believe RL is far more important than a silly online game. So if I am going to play this game...then I am going to do it heartily, as unto the Lord and have fun in the process. Hey, I could always go back to playing Google Chrome's Angry Birds, or Steam's World of Goo, Plants vs Zombies etc etc. But for me....it's all about fellowship. Who would have ever thought that I would have the opportunity to get to know folks from all around the world and interact with them and be interviewed for two hours by a young Swedish man who was doing a science project. That was soo cool! This is what has kept me playing the game....not the game itself.

Thank you Jacapo for your kind words as well. Seriously. I definitely march to the beat of a different drum. My folks know me well enough to happen to like my sense of humor....it comes with the territory. They also know that I am their humble servant and would do anything for my brothers and sisters in the Lord. Like encourage them, pray for them, sing to them (I do that a lot), counsel them from the pages of scripture. (And including drawing a special profile pic for them as a special award...right Wes? It's a MAJOR AWARD!!) ;)

True leadership is NOT kingdom building. I could care less if anyone ever remembers my name years down the road. I'm not out to make a name for myself, nor do I really care what others think of me. Plus I really hate titles. They have the capacity to puff one up with PRIDE. But if they see Christ in me and my humility in leading this bunch of folks....then I have managed to accomplish all that God has called me to do. I don't take myself too seriously...that way...I am never offended by others.

I have also never really bothered to take much stock in this particular forum....for to me it seems rather silly, and pointless. I care genuinely about being all that I can be for Christ's sake alone....He is the only one I really need to obey and please.

Having said all that....if any of you are ever really hurting and need someone to pray for you....I will definitely pray for you. I won't reject you nor make fun of you...EVER...you are all valuable to God. And I hope and pray that you will all be in heaven with me one day. That is my utmost prayer. But that is a choice each and everyone of us has to make on our own.
If you don't have a personal relationship with Christ, then you are missing out on the most important thing in the world and the greatest blessing. The results are eternal...and outa this World! :)

Edited by shergzus

Congratulations on having a great government line-up. I wish all of the best to CCC. Have always had much respect for your alliance.

[quote name='shergzus' timestamp='1306781560' post='2720728']
[font="Arial Black"][size=8][b]A Word to the Wise............is unnecessary![/b][/size][/font]

Oh and Super Cool Yellow.....CN is serious business? Really? Man...you need to get a life. lol I believe RL is far more important than a silly online game.
[/quote]

Sher, he was being sarcastic... ROFL.

Edited by wes the wise

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1306817740' post='2721152']
Sher, he was being sarcastic... ROFL.
[/quote]

And I was joking!! ;)

Plus...he really IS SUPERCOOL.....only I think he should be Blue...not Yellow. Cuz when I hear the word Yellow...I'm thinking of Marty McFly in [b]Back to the Future[/b] and he hated it when folks called him Yellow. His response always got him into trouble!!! lol.

Told..ya...I have a sense of HUMOR!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Edited by shergzus

[quote name='shergzus' timestamp='1306781560' post='2720728']

Wow Wes....you weren't kidding. This lady does know how to make a stir....doesn't she? LOL. (It's my dramatic flair and sense of style shining ever so brightly! Ya right!) :P

Unprofessional? Why thank you Jens of the Desert....that is the best compliment I have ever received!!

Oh and Super Cool Yellow.....CN is serious business? Really? Man...you need to get a life. lol I believe RL is far more important than a silly online game. So if I am going to play this game...then I am going to do it heartily, as unto the Lord and have fun in the process. Hey, I could always go back to playing Google Chrome's Angry Birds, or Steam's World of Goo, Plants vs Zombies etc etc. But for me....it's all about fellowship. Who would have ever thought that I would have the opportunity to get to know folks from all around the world and interact with them and be interviewed for two hours by a young Swedish man who was doing a science project. That was soo cool! This is what has kept me playing the game....not the game itself.

Thank you Jacapo for your kind words as well. Seriously. I definitely march to the beat of a different drum. My folks know me well enough to happen to like my sense of humor....it comes with the territory. They also know that I am their humble servant and would do anything for my brothers and sisters in the Lord. Like encourage them, pray for them, sing to them (I do that a lot), counsel them from the pages of scripture. (And including drawing a special profile pic for them as a special award...right Wes? It's a MAJOR AWARD!!) ;)

True leadership is NOT kingdom building. I could care less if anyone ever remembers my name years down the road. I'm not out to make a name for myself, nor do I really care what others think of me. Plus I really hate titles. They have the capacity to puff one up with PRIDE. But if they see Christ in me and my humility in leading this bunch of folks....then I have managed to accomplish all that God has called me to do. I don't take myself too seriously...that way...I am never offended by others.

I have also never really bothered to take much stock in this particular forum....for to me it seems rather silly, and pointless. I care genuinely about being all that I can be for Christ's sake alone....He is the only one I really need to obey and please.

Having said all that....if any of you are ever really hurting and need someone to pray for you....I will definitely pray for you. I won't reject you nor make fun of you...EVER...you are all valuable to God. And I hope and pray that you will all be in heaven with me one day. That is my utmost prayer. But that is a choice each and everyone of us has to make on our own.
If you don't have a personal relationship with Christ, then you are missing out on the most important thing in the world and the greatest blessing. The results are eternal...and outa this World! :)
[/quote]

You are the worst kind of human being and are only perpetuating ignorance. Your actions transcend rational thought, and you have obviously given up your mental faculties in order to live life as a zombie. You no longer have the ability to deal with grief or pain on your own, nor do you have the ability to experience happiness and success without attributing it to someone other than yourself. If you were able to see yourself and the spasmodic flatulations you consider normal participation in communication without using your mental blinders, you'd be as disgusted as I am.

I do not congratulate the new government. May you all quickly run your atrocity of an alliance into the ground, as it so deserves. ^_^

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1306873156' post='2721492']
You are the worst kind of human being and are only perpetuating ignorance. Your actions transcend rational thought, and you have obviously given up your mental faculties in order to live life as a zombie. You no longer have the ability to deal with grief or pain on your own, nor do you have the ability to experience happiness and success without attributing it to someone other than yourself. If you were able to see yourself and the spasmodic flatulations you consider normal participation in communication without using your mental blinders, you'd be as disgusted as I am.

I do not congratulate the new government. May you all quickly run your atrocity of an alliance into the ground, as it so deserves. ^_^
[/quote]

while i do not particularly like this alliance... i do not think they deserved to be flamed like that, there was nothing malicious about the post you quoted before, and yet you decide to string something out as unintelligent as most of your alliance... although what can you expect from a GOONie.

See what i did there?

Edited by GDI Crossfire

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1306874869' post='2721508']
while i do not particularly like this alliance... i do not think they deserved to be flamed like that, there was nothing malicious about the post you quoted before, and yet you decide to string something out as unintelligent as most of your alliance... although what can you expect from a GOONie.

See what i did there?
[/quote]

I do particularly like CCC, but as for the rest of your statement: that^

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1306874869' post='2721508']

See what i did there?
[/quote]

Ah, yes. You produced your usual turd of a post. You're obviously one of those that is unable to see beyond your own point of view. Maliciousness is easily perceived in Christians and their "I will pray for you and if you don't fill the gaping hole in your heart with Christ yadda yadda yadda" passive-aggressiveness for those of us that take offense to it. The reason that we take offense is because people like this entire alliance are consistently claiming that people such as myself are 'not whole' and that they are going to attempt to fix us by talking to their imaginary friend. I'm whole. I have my wits about me and am rational despite my tendencies to be a bit harsh in discussions.

As for the rest of your post, you're clearly not a competent gauge of intelligence, nor lack thereof.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1306875632' post='2721515']
Nippy, you crossed some lines with the earlier post. Just back away from defending it and put it behind you.
[/quote]

Don't address me over this topic. You know damn well how I feel over it. Lines were crossed much earlier than my first post in this thread.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1306875719' post='2721516']
Don't address me over this topic. You know damn well how I feel over it. Lines were crossed much earlier than my first post in this thread.
[/quote]

If anything, Shergzus poured out her soul because of her personal belief and grief for non-Christians. Maybe she is being intolerant, but at the core of the matter she is being caring of people like you. And yet, despite that you choose to maliciously attack her post, her alliance, and her religion. If any intolerance can be found in this thread, it is leaking from you.

And on a more relevant note, solid gov CCC, best of luck with what remains of this term.

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1306876095' post='2721520']

And on a more relevant note, solid gov CCC, best of luck with what remains of this term.
[/quote]

this^ don't want to contribute to nippy's derailing the thread

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1306873156' post='2721492']

[/quote]

I enjoyed this entire post from start to finish. Read it a few times, in fact. 10/10. Bravo, sir.

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1306876095' post='2721520']
If anything, Shergzus poured out her soul because of her personal belief and grief for non-Christians. Maybe she is being intolerant, but at the core of the matter she is being caring of people like you. And yet, despite that you choose to maliciously attack her post, her alliance, and her religion. If any intolerance can be found in this thread, it is leaking from you.
[/quote]

Ah, you see? You fall for the ruse. I don't consider it 'caring' when someone states they're going to pray for me. I consider it pure arrogance, and as a prior Christian I know full well that if a prayer DOES occur, it's along the lines of "oh save them for they don't know what they're doing and open up their cold heart so they can let you into their life". Sorry, I find that insulting. I know exactly what I'm doing and I like my cold damn heart.

Moving on...I still hope the worst for this alliance. Have fun passing the dish around, duders.

I can't even begin to comprehend the level of arrogance and bitterness in this topic.

To paint all Christians (or people of any faith) with a brush of arrogance and maliciousness is a pretty flawed way to live your life, and the vitriol displayed here reaches levels that are, quite simply, astounding.

Arguing only perpetuates arguing. No one ever convinced anyone of anything over the world-wide network of communication, nor have the CCC claimed to do so.

The only claims Sher has made have been his personal beliefs and while I agree with many of them, I feel it just as improper to argue in public [b]for[/b] a set of beliefs as it is to argue [b]against[/b] a set of beliefs. For people who claim to not care, you really do have a lot of pent-up hatred.

Congratulations to the CCC for a solid gov lineup.

Edited by Krunk the Great