Declaration of Existance RPA

[quote name='Kingfloater' timestamp='1302370636' post='2687469']
No worries I've took him under my wing.He's preety intelligent to tell you the truth.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kingfloater' timestamp='1302377418' post='2687528']
They joined us at Core.
[/quote]

Wasn't it you who was in a similar position a month ago?

Good Luck to all parties involved.. if you want a fun peaceful environment join Pax Corvus.. they're a good group of hippies.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1302364820' post='2687429']
Is this where I belittle a newcomer for not knowing how things work?
[/quote]

So it seems.

Good luck, johnski. Personally, I love the no tech raiding rule. Tech raiding is a bad idea for alliances just starting out regardless of the ethics debate. Having a no raiding rule should find you a protector faster too, as (for small alliances) raids gone wrong are more likely to cause problems.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1302364268' post='2687427']The GPA is trying to colonize the red sphere. This is unacceptable and the world must act.[/quote]
[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1302388742' post='2687592']Damn GPA, colonizing the red sphere.[/quote]

I was the first that [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/AHEAD#RPA_.26_TUPA"]founded a Red Protection Agency[/url], and that was on August, 17th, 200[u][b]7[/b][/u]! :awesome:

You don't need to panic, anyway: I didn't give away my author rights thus this is just an [i]unauthorized use of a personal property of mine[/i]... <_<