Declaration of Existance RPA

This Declaration of Existance is to einform people of The Red Protection Agency or RPA, is a new alliance on cybernations, we are built on the fundamental building blocks of the three P's: Peace, Protection and Prosperity. We are a peace loving alliance who is always willing to sign treaty's and pacts. We are always looking for new people to join.
There are no universitys to attend the process is instant. No forms to fill in.

The Rules:
No tech raiding
No Wars aloud
No Abuse to other players
if a nation is being threatened by another Nation consult your national affairs liason

We are currently looking for protection from a bigger alliance, We are currently recruiting nations to join.

If you're going to sign treaties, you had better forget about one of those p's.

Just thought I'd "einform" you.

Also, no wars aloud? Well as long as there's no girls aloud I'm cool with it.

Also, your charter sucks, sorry :/

Edited by Jens of the desert

Well i like to see a new alliance but 1st you NEED forums... NO alliance is going to sign a treaty with you without you having forums, also forums make it easier and are 1 of the main "Fun" things of being in an alliance. Clearly 2nd, red was the worst team to join for peace, that is one of the most disjointed teams out there :P
3rd, Members need to be put through an academy, or else you will have a lot of unskilled people in your alliance, that if you get attacked (you probably will with no protection and a strong alliance strength) your members wont even know how to fight...I would recommended personally you join Maroon or Green...If you join Maroon i might be able to work something out with you protection wise, but you have to get a forum.
-If you want to contact me johnski message me.

[quote name='johnski' timestamp='1302355110' post='2687385']
This Declaration of Existance is to einform people of The Red Protection Agency or RPA, is a new alliance on cybernations, we are built on the fundamental building blocks of the three P's: Peace, Protection and Prosperity. We are a peace loving alliance who is always willing to sign treaty's and pacts. We are always looking for new people to join.
There are no universitys to attend the process is instant. No forms to fill in.

The Rules:
No tech raiding
No Wars aloud
No Abuse to other players
if a nation is being threatened by another Nation consult your national affairs liason

We are currently looking for protection from a bigger alliance, We are currently recruiting nations to join.[/quote]

1. Talk quietly with a bigger alliance about the idea you have for an alliance concept. Get ideas for your charter.
2. Write your charter. Talk to RL friends about your alliance.
3. Set your initial government.
4. Negotiate a protectorate agreement. Make sure it is finalized.

Then...

5. Declare your existence here and have your protector make an announcement of protection at the same time.

You got things a bit bassackwards. <_<

You guys should be nice. Oh, wait, that's right you failed nice in school.

Anywho. Welcome to CN. Good luck walking the path of peace. It is a difficult path to tread, and the worthy not only survive, they thrive.

As much as the majority of them suck, the best advice you're going to get would be to join an existing alliance before you go striking out on your own. At the least, you'll learn how to run your own alliance better. At the best, you'll find that there's no need to create your own alliance since you'll already have a home.

[quote name='East Prussia' timestamp='1302356985' post='2687396']
Well i like to see a new alliance but 1st you NEED forums... NO alliance is going to sign a treaty with you without you having forums, also forums make it easier and are 1 of the main "Fun" things of being in an alliance. Clearly 2nd, red was the worst team to join for peace, that is one of the most disjointed teams out there :P
3rd, Members need to be put through an academy, or else you will have a lot of unskilled people in your alliance, that if you get attacked (you probably will with no protection and a strong alliance strength) your members wont even know how to fight...I would recommended personally you join Maroon or Green...If you join Maroon i might be able to work something out with you protection wise, but you have to get a forum.
-If you want to contact me johnski message me.
[/quote]
1) Team Rocket has no forums, and we still get offered treaties.
2) Red Team is a nice colour team to be on. The worst colour team is Grey.
3) They will learn with time.
4) GET OFF MY PLANE!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1302373528' post='2687497']
As much as the majority of them suck, the best advice you're going to get would be to join an existing alliance before you go striking out on your own. At the least, you'll learn how to run your own alliance better. At the best, you'll find that there's no need to create your own alliance since you'll already have a home.
[/quote]

They joined us at Core.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1302376156' post='2687519']
1) Team Rocket has no forums, and we still get offered treaties.
2) Red Team is a nice colour team to be on. The worst colour team is Grey.
3) They will learn with time.
4) GET OFF MY PLANE!
[/quote]

Yea, you sure proved me wrong, Team Rocket is doing great with an astounding 5 members and 84k str...Cant beat that....Well anyway you need forums to be a successful alliance, and Grey is worse then red, but red is still bad.

[quote name='East Prussia' timestamp='1302379410' post='2687544']
Yea, you sure proved me wrong, Team Rocket is doing great with an astounding 5 members and 84k str...Cant beat that....Well anyway you need forums to be a successful alliance, and Grey is worse then red, but red is still bad.
[/quote]
Forums do not always equal success. By the way, I sense there is a little inclination of mocking in your tone, you might need that fixing before engaging in diplomatics.

Forums really arent necessary until you reach a certain mass. Of course if you are planning to mass recruit and grow quickly, you will need forums and you should just go ahead and do it.

The name is confusingly similar to another alliance which has been here with that name for a very long time. Even if they are unlikely to roll you for it, out of respect, you should really come up with a different name.

Red team isnt actually all that bad a choice. I will admit that, like many, I have a pretty solid hatred for red built up from back in the days when Pacifica ruled it with an iron thumb, and it's quite clear they would do the same thing in a heartbeat if they thought they could. But they can't, and at least for the moment they are resigned to that. Red Dawn is one of the least oppressive colour unity treaties around, and they seem to have a pretty good grasp on the whole idea of not misusing sanction power. As a result, it's probably not too bad a place to put down roots right now, it seems pretty equivelent to aqua, albeit with a smaller population.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1302376156' post='2687519']
2) Red Team is a nice colour team to be on. The worst colour team is Grey.[/quote]

Actually Grey is under-rated. The happiness bonuses you lose there are missed, sure, but being almost completely invulnerable to the otherwise horrific effects of sanction abuse is potentially worth a lot more. And it actually has a decent population - roughly equivelant to brown, yellow, and pink combined.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir