That's all I have for you folks

Azrael Alexander

I'm not a man of many words either in this body or as Shamshir.

You guys have been a blast but time has gone on and well I'm moving out after so many years.

Remember the game is what you make of it and for me it is far from dead. I'll be checking in from time to time to see you folks have not burned my beloved MHA to the ground.

Some history points to clear out:

To Atlantis: Sorry for being !@#$%s
To Dv8: You are the lowest of the low
To Argent: Always loved you guy and have been watching you from a distance. I understood why you left and while it hurt at them time knowing all about what went down I wish you the best. Maybe one day you and MHA can snuggle together
To Gremlins: Harmlins was the only treaty I made and I attempted to make it last goddammit. Those of you who consider yourselves true gremlins will always have my sword. Call upon me in your hour of need, I hope you can one day return to your former glory
To NATO: You chose your path and threw your lot in the with unsavoury folk in Q. Should have merged with us when you had the chance. Anu Drake saved and killed you guys.
To TAB & ACV: I salute you for you were fine gentleman
To GPA: I'm sorry we were unable to stop the atrocity of unprovoked war that came to your shores.
To DM: What you tried to do to the MHA is sickening
To the MHA: The reason for my removal as a Government Advisor was due to me knowing that squinj had a re-roll and WCR being pissed of he had not been told.
To the MHA II: I ask permission yearly of the triumvirate to set up a spying unit. Someone keep this tradition alive so one day when our government is not so boring some of us can have some fun ;)
To the alliances I dislike: Sorry I won't be around for when the tables turn on you folks. But you have it coming.

I will finally raise my glass to MHA unbeaten military record I have waited patiently for a close victory but it never comes regardless of what you think we are made of sterner stuff. Wait....no were not. MHA friggin zombie alliance.

Stay Froody

Shamshir

[quote name='Azrael Alexander' timestamp='1302219219' post='2686397'][i]Farewell[/i][/quote]
:o NOOOOO!
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

Great times in the MHA and you've been one of the froodiest of all. You'll always have a brother in Härmliness down here.

:wub: Shamshir :wub:

[spoiler]Seriously, I hope you'll be back. Soon. <_<
Or maybe you could become hippie and just collect from time to time? :ehm: [/spoiler]

[quote name='Azrael Alexander' timestamp='1302219219' post='2686397']
To GPA: I'm sorry we were unable to stop the atrocity of unprovoked war that came to your shores.
[/quote]

Nobody could.

Good luck and good bye.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1302223289' post='2686435']
Could someone please tell me who Dv8 and DM are? Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

DM is Dunder Mifflin, I'm guessing. Dunno about Dv8.

As always, it sucks to see active, veteran players leave. Recharge your batteries, and we'll see you in six months when something interesting happens.

To NATO: You chose your path and threw your lot in the with unsavoury folk in Q. Should have merged with us when you had the chance. Anu Drake saved and killed you guys.
[/quote]

Anu Drake cares!

Some things I have missed:

To the MHA III: I'm sorry that I was unable to be the triumvir you guys deserved...twice
To Nath: Sorry about the trade
To JM: I spied that nuke just to piss you off ^_^
To Catlands or CatNation: You raided be when I was a very young. I'm glad we got to burn you GOONS to the ground.
To FAN: Why did you not call us in the second time? Our chance to leave pacifica's lap was there. I'm sorry we did not do more to help you guys.

So long Shammy, have fun IRL.

To the MHA: The reason for my removal as a Government Advisor was due to me knowing that squinj had a re-roll and WCR being pissed of he had not been told.
[/quote]

This was in 2008, right? It's in the ToS to report any known ban violations. Still, it takes 3 to remove a GA.

[quote name='Azrael Alexander' timestamp='1302261948' post='2686700']
To FAN: Why did you not call us in the second time? Our chance to leave pacifica's lap was there. I'm sorry we did not do more to help you guys.
[/quote]
you dont think we wouldn't have just rolled MHA alongside FAN? Obviously looking back it wasn't a very good strategy for Pacifica, but I dont think you understand how much NS was against FAN at that time.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1302369618' post='2687460']
you dont think we wouldn't have just rolled MHA alongside FAN? Obviously looking back it wasn't a very good strategy for Pacifica, but I dont think you understand how much NS was against FAN at that time.
[/quote]

I know exactly how much NS was against fan. Still amazing how FAN was able to weather it.

Nice to see you back Mogar :)

Edited by Azrael Alexander

[quote name='Azrael Alexander' timestamp='1302397713' post='2687644']
I know exactly how much NS was against fan. Still amazing how FAN was able to weather it.

Nice to see you back Mogar :)
[/quote]
I dont think you should let you nation die btw, i have lost my nation before, it's not worth it, keep your progress.