Veche requests Foreign Aid!

Overlord Justin

Veche, a newly founded country, quickly approaching it's 3rd week of existence, needs Foreign Aid to help develop the found bases of it's government, military, and environment. A simple donation of $5,000, or a big (donation > 10k is huge for me!) donation of 10,000 + could be helpful! Right now I'm spending all the collected tax money on infrastructure to help get even more taxes per collection.

Also, if anyone could spare the time, could you suggest tips on getting more trade deals? I currently only have two trade slots in use, and I never get any offers or any of my offers accepted. It seems I wanted to set japan as my starting location, but I failed to remember the lack of "good" resources on the nation. :/

Usually the best way to get aid and help with trades is to join an alliance. Posting on here while being on a one person AA tends to just turn yourself into raider fodder. Other than that, the folks at OBR are pretty good for getting black team trades together. Furs and silver, eh, that may or may not be a trick finding willing trade partners. Furs... are not exactly a favored commodity.

Edited by Lord Boris

Do not buy infrastructure daily. Pay bills daily, and collect taxes every 15 days [you can do it every 20 days if you wish but thats risky since your nation wil cease to exist if you go 25 days without collection]. And if you have managed to get some aid packets of 3 million then you can spend that cash on day 15 after paying your bills to buy infra. A whole lot of infra. Maybe get to 1000 infra to start with, and then collect taxes.

And as previously suggested, sadly if you wish to grow your nation, you might have to end up joining an alliance to keep the raiders at bay. If you do not get outright aid, you could always become a tech dealer [join an alliance first, or a tech dealing company like what RIA has set up].

No one will give you 5K in aid, it's a complete waste. I'd suggest you learn how to [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Tech_dealing"]tech deal[/url], it's much more efficient and benefits all parties.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1302158457' post='2686059']
Furs and silver, eh, that may or may not be a trick finding willing trade partners. Furs... are not exactly a favored commodity.
[/quote]
They aren't, but his resources are a perfect fit for an Affluent Population circle; better to have furs rather than two average but completely non-compatible resources.

[quote name='Overlord Justin' timestamp='1302157726' post='2686049']
Veche, a newly founded country, quickly approaching it's 3rd week of existence, needs Foreign Aid to help develop the found bases of it's government, military, and environment. A simple donation of $5,000, or a big (donation > 10k is huge for me!) donation of 10,000 + could be helpful! Right now I'm spending all the collected tax money on infrastructure to help get even more taxes per collection.

Also, if anyone could spare the time, could you suggest tips on getting more trade deals? I currently only have two trade slots in use, and I never get any offers or any of my offers accepted. It seems I wanted to set japan as my starting location, but I failed to remember the lack of "good" resources on the nation. :/
[/quote]
i am willing to AID you if you can help me destroy the Grey Council, PM for details.

Edited by Systemfailure

If you are on the black team then the alliances you can possibly hook up with would be Sparta, Poison Clan or Umbrella. There is also \m/ and a bunch of others.A good place to look would be here : [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83971"]List of Alliance forums sorted by team color[/url]

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1302175162' post='2686113']
If you are on the black team then the alliances you can possibly hook up with would be Sparta, Poison Clan or Umbrella. There is also \m/ and a bunch of others.A good place to look would be here : [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83971"]List of Alliance forums sorted by team color[/url]
[/quote]
or he could change to aqua and join a real Alliance like Ragnarok ;)

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1302175162' post='2686113']
[/quote]
You can also take a look at this: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Black_team_history

Yes, I like to plug the wiki. :v:

Your resources have nothing to do with where on the map you put your nation and everything to do with just getting lucky or not. If you find getting a circle to be difficult, go ahead and reroll now to save yourself some headaches later. Also, GOONS and TSA are black team alliances I like who haven't been shamelessly plugged ITT yet.

Since everyone is doing it let me plug for Dark Templar or LOSS as good alliance homes for you.

Whatever you do you need an alliance to keep you safe from raiders and teach you the game. Resources can be hard to get when you ask for trades that don't fit into well known optimal schemes. Also, resource trading isn't a casual thing. Until you have a stable trade set it is an every day chore filled with a lot of rejection.

[quote name='Overlord Justin' timestamp='1302165366' post='2686084']
Could anyone recommend me to a fair & friendly based Alliance? For the black team, of course! ;)

And I'd love to check out Tech Deal. ;)
[/quote]

Join UPN, They may be the United Purple Nations but I'm sure if you presented a good argument they'd change to black.

No one will want to send you a few thousand in aid because the slot itself is a very scarce resource. Money is sent in bundles of either 3 or (very rarely) 4.5 million per, nothing less.

I'll send you a message in-game, be sure to read it. :ph34r:

This is not the correct forum for foreign aid requests or alliance recruiting. If you have questions about gameplay you can check out the gameplay forums or the question center. All foreign aid requests go [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=47"]here[/url], and alliance recruiting belongs in the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=24"]Player Created Alliances[/url] forum.

You also need to have a matching nation in order to be posting on these forums.