TE Deployment Bug?

Darth Whitey

In CN:TE I'm currently at war; after update happened, I went to deploy my max troops/tanks w/o anarchy. . I had even calculated and double checked to make sure I had typed it all out right. . but when I tried to deploy . . something happened and TE ended up recalling all current troops I had deployed, so that I had 0 of everything deployed, and it wouldn't let me deploy anymore (and needless to say, I got attacked, and now have no way to retaliate :awesome: ).

I could almost swear I keep seeing my troop's #'s change randomly too (w/o being attacked of course), but I'm not sure if it's just paranoia from what just happened, or if TE is really messing up with troop numbers/deployments.

I unfortunately don't have any screenshots as of now to show b/c of not knowing I'd need them until all of it happened. .So I'm not sure if this is just something y'all can easily go in and check some code, or a particular place in time to see if a random string of events can mess somebody up like that :P:P

[quote]In CN:TE I'm currently at war; after update happened, I went to deploy my max troops/tanks w/o anarchy. . I had even calculated and double checked to make sure I had typed it all out right. . but when I tried to deploy . . something happened and TE ended up recalling all current troops I had deployed, so that I had 0 of everything deployed, and it wouldn't let me deploy anymore (and needless to say, I got attacked, and now have no way to retaliate ).[/quote]
If you get attacked, while you deployed your entire army and don't have enough troops at home anymore. There is a chance your entire army is returning home. Because you already deployed you can't redeploy.

I didn't deploy my entire army, I left enough behind that I'd be ok...and I hadn't been attacked yet. My deployed troops were just 0, and then they just eventually disappeared, and this has happened to someone else too now. . except they didn't have the disappearing act. She deployed her troops and then it deployed 0 instead. . . .Is there anyway this can be looked into please? It's becoming frustrating at this point.

B/c now I have actual numbers disappearing b4 my eyes, I had bought and deployed 177 tanks and about a 1000 soldiers, I attacked somebody with my 2 attack limit, only losing 59 tanks and 614 soldiers (total) in the attacks (they were both victories), then I turned to the next guy to attack, and I had 0 of everything deployed! and 0 tanks defending! I'm not in anarchy or anything either! I wasn't attacked yet. . they just vanished!!! If this continues, eventually my enemy will just build up forces from me not attacking >.< . . where's the fun in that!? [and yes, i understand bouncing troops, but I wasn't even attacked, missiled, nutn nadda, etc etc wen my guys disappeared]

Edited by Darth Whitey

I'm sorry. . but that's just dumb. .OH! They saw us deployed and walking up their doorstep, everyone give up and go home now?? :awesome: ...I fail to see a logical reasoning behind that. . . If I want to send the majority of my troops to attack a guy, it should be my choice to leave my nation open . . .Not to mention, it still doesn't explain why this happened to me, when I left a sizable force to protect my nation... :mellow::ph34r: ..which is why I'm asking if this was a bug or glitch :huh: ...or do they just have to look at the G.A. screen as long as I have a large % of troops out??? :unsure:

Can I just request my nation be deleted at this point? <_< so I can reroll? Smthn, anythn?! :P I barely have anything past pennies to my name, I can't do anything but sit here and be rudely sh@ talked to by these @holes attacking me. :gag: