An Announcement from The Imperial Order

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302101543' post='2685489']
I for one think that if they will they should merge into mk. That place is in dire need of some class.
[/quote]
I'm in TOP but re-switched recently and haven't updated the profile.

[quote]It must be nice having nothing better to do than troll an announcement celebrating the birthday of alliance you don't like. [/quote]
You made a public announcement: you get a hostile reaction from me. If you don't want such reactions, don't make public announcements. Lay low or accept to live with the fact that some of us think your alliance and most of its members are a waste of oxygen.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1302206384' post='2686269']
I'm in TOP but re-switched recently and haven't updated the profile.

You made a public announcement: you get a hostile reaction from me. If you don't want such reactions, don't make public announcements. Lay low or accept to live with the fact that some of us think your alliance and most of its members are a waste of oxygen.
[/quote]
Yeah, we forgot to warn everyone: our announcements may cause hostility due to excess amounts of civility and cake, two things we all know your kind are allergic to. Take notice for future exploration into Polarbearia posts. :awesome:

"Waste of oxygen"? What, have you guys run out of insults to throw at the rest of our allies? Did it stop being fun? We're the new toy? Awwww I'm so flattered. :blush:

Edited by KahlanRahl

The Ministry protests its dismantlement and urges all citizens of Imperia to help coup Skippy in the name of planes, trains, and plantains throughout the empire.

(Congrats on your anniversary guys :) )

Edited by Jyrinx

[/quote]

I wasn't aware that The Imperial Order's nations used oxygen to exist. Your wisdom leaves me speechless.

Lay low or accept to live with the fact that some of us think your alliance and most of its members are a waste of oxygen.
[/quote]

Looks like someone needs to take their own advice....or a nap. Either one would work, in all honesty, though I believe quite a few people would enjoy the first option much more.....

Unless you already accept that, "[most] of us think your alliance and [all] of its members are a waste of oxygen," then by no means listen to me as long as you keep on accepting that fact ;)

Edited by Cao Pai

[/quote]

[img]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/7/20/1248112832429/A-box-of-tissues-001.jpg[/img]

Here take one, hell take the whole box.

Looks like you will need them in the future anyways.

Edited by nutkase