A brief Hooligans Annoouncement

Xanth

[center][img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh188/prather6/HardcoreHooliganslogo-1.png[/img][/center]
We come before you today planet bob to unveil a new side, a more refined side. We have decided that though we are still less than a year old we have just simply grown out of our old forum. We have opted instead for a sleeker more refined layout to our home. An upgrade if you will. Our old forum just doesn't meet up to our strict standards of function and durability, And our forum has to be durable. With 60+ scrappy Hooligans in one place we need a place that is built to last. That was unfortunately not the case at [color="#FF8C00"]www.hooligansunited.net[/color]. We will miss our old board and will forever have the remnants of memorys of party's past.So stop in and check us out. And above all else don't forget to bring the beer!

[center]The cleanest cut Hooligan forum to date!
[color="#FF0000"][size="6"] [url="united.invisionzone.com "]united.invisionzone.com[/url][/size][/color][/center]

Obligatory words of support to increase the amount of times I have said something around here, also awesome guys, new forums are cool.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1302039013' post='2684959']
Good luck in your new home.

(On a related note, couldn't you just redirect http://www.hooligansunited.net/ to your new forum?)
[/quote]

We're getting there. Only problem is our top forum guy is too busy shooting armadillos to do his job.

[quote name='muwen1234' timestamp='1302053078' post='2685138']
we are almost there with a treaty with Athens

Good Job xanth!
[/quote]

Don't treaty Athens! They're mean and bullies and use 6 month old CBs and 2 year old grudges to pick on the little guy.

Also :wub: Athens.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1302105553' post='2685528']
Don't treaty Athens! They're mean and bullies and use 6 month old CBs and 2 year old grudges to pick on the little guy.

Also :wub: Athens.
[/quote]

We are Justice incarnate.

:v:

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1302107556' post='2685536']
congrats on the new pad! i hope theres still a couch for me to crash on
[/quote]

Haha yeah we now have a room of nothing but couches and kegs just for our friends.

[ooc]If phpbb couldn't do what you needed, its probably because you didn't know what you were doing.[/ooc]

Congrats on the new forums, I suppose. Hopefully you get it all figured out and mastered quickly.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1302109417' post='2685545']
[ooc]If phpbb couldn't do what you needed, its probably because you didn't know what you were doing.[/ooc]

Congrats on the new forums, I suppose. Hopefully you get it all figured out and mastered quickly.
[/quote]

We really don't know what we're doing, we just wing it.