If DoomHouse isn't evil

LittleRena

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1302696654' post='2690007']
Blah blah blah Mercyboard
[/quote]

You're saying it would be better for us to not have an easy mechanism for giving relief to the raided and for forgiving our enemies? That's pretty cold hearted of you man.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1302695968' post='2690005']
Propaganda and DH have nothing to do with it. Actions over time have proven the case. I would actually expect if they come out strong their propagandists might want to try something less obviously true, for a challenge.
[/quote]

Heh, you've long surpassed the previous standards in terms of reps.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1302774795' post='2690496']
Heh, you've long surpassed the previous standards in terms of reps.
[/quote]

I am fairly sure the only time I have ever received reps was when I got 150 tech in forced tech deals from Polar. What are you talking about?

Drama queen.
[/quote]

Other people actually liked the mercyboard and were happy,you're just bad in general i wouldn't trust you to piece together a puzzle for 3 year olds.
also: noone cares.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302780184' post='2690508']
Other people actually liked the mercyboard and were happy,you're just bad in general i wouldn't trust you to piece together a puzzle for 3 year olds.
also: noone cares.
[/quote]

but but my impotent rage

That you guys are now claiming all those posts are written by me and not your admins/mods messing around just further shows how unworthy of trust GOONS are and why nobody should ever sign up on your forums to try getting peace, even though most unaligned nations attacked by you guys who fight back are told that is the only option. That even the GOONS membership has been fooled into thinking all those posts were my words, when Jamezbod even admitted to modifying some as joke shows how gullible the general membership is and easily manipulated into thinking what your leaders want.

That you guys force people to sign up on your forum who you tech raid and have them post on your mercy board to try making yourselves feel like you have power over them, as your leadership modifies posts they don't want their members seeing to try making those who say things critical of GOONS look like they are saying the opposite is all the more reason you guys shouldn't be treated as a legitimate alliance and your nations destroyed until you move off the AA, along with those in Doomhouse who support your system destroyed.

I'm surprised RV joined you guys regardless of it being part of terms, while his reputation wasn't perfect, joining GOONS has ruined his credibiliy more than anything else he's done. GOONS is an alliance who isn't strong at all, but with alliances like MK and Umbrella propping you up, you abuse whatever power they give you enough to make their reputations sink with you guys, as you spread lies about your opponents both internally and externally for amusement. Sooner GOONS are gone, the better CN will be.
[/quote]
I watched your posts on the mercy board as you were making them, almost in real time. I didn't see any edits to your posts or any accusations at the time that they were changed. Frankly, everything you posted there was classic Methrage drivel.