Rise of Independent Australia

Captain Enema

[img]http://blog.australian-native.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/aboriginal-flag.gif[/img]

[b]Kimberly[/b]

"Ladies and Gentlmen, it is my profound honour to bring to you the newest member of the Australian family of nations. We make our declaration of independence in a time of war. We the men of Australian Aboriginal Movement have chosen to forgo the bother of seeking out the support of foreign nations in our great struggle to win our freedom from the grasps of those vile wretches from Pihana. No sir, we bow to no man or woman as our dignity and pride, which came to us at such a dear price, now and forever more will remain intact.

It is with the greatest honor that the men and women of Independent Australia open our borders for a policy of selective immigration.

Further, our declaration of war against the government of Pihana as the Australian Aboriginal Movement is now rescinded. We offer them the option to withdrawal from our borders or face a war of extinction. If they choose not to withdrawal, we will not give up until every last member of the government of Pihana is rounded up, gagged, and shot.

We welcome foreign investment, we welcome foreign visitors, we welcome foreign governments who wish to establish embassies within our borders. Our government, so newly fledged, is a for the short term a military government that is directly governed by the former Australian Aboriginal Movement Military Command. General Jude Bob has consented to accepting the mantle of leadership and is formulating a bill of rights and empowering individuals to serve as law enforcement officials to create a civilian law enforcement agency.

Further details as to the exact nature of our way of life and government will be made available through our public affairs officers.

Our national borders are what we believe to be fair and just for our sphere of influence. We are not greedy people. We merely want which we believe to be ours by birthright. The Aborigines of this continent have been downtrodden for far too long. We now fight for what is rightfully ours.

And we will win."

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3cjsE.png[/IMG]

[b]Several kilometers outside of Kimberly[/b]

"We are on hold for Incheon," Major General Charles White comments as he looks at the assembled ranks of the 1st Independent Australian Armoured Regiment. The 114 formidable armored fighting machines and their supporting 128 armored personnel carriers lie waiting to thunder to life. The hungry angry maws of the MBTs 120 mm main guns are well prepared for battle.

With them are 24 MLRS, 24 155mm SPWs, 36 ADA vehicles, and 293 other assorted supporting vehicles of various types for a variety of roles.

[b]Inside of Kimberly[/b]

The men of the 99th Independent Australian Battalion are joined by the men of the 100th Independent Australian Battalion. Likewise, they are also joined by the men of the 101st, 102nd, and 103rd Independent Australian Battalions. These too are joined by the Airstrike Wings of the 666th, 667th,668th and 669th F-16 Fighter Wings, which take up position at the Kimberly Airforce Base.

The men and women of the Independent Australian Army are working at a feverish pace. Reports are currently showing an oncoming force from Pihana that is merely miles outside the city. Heavy weapons and men are rushed into position to prepare a rather volitile reception for the Pihanan forces.

[b]Outside of Kimberly[/b]

"Go black, go hard, and hit your targets when you get your orders," Deltrane orders the assembled Independent Australian Commando Teams.

"Copy sir," they reply one by one as they take their mission packets and return to their six man teams. Each team comes from Legion Special Operations Groups and the old Sudanese Defense Force, "Force Recon" Companies. They are exceptionally well versed in their craft as the Pihanan forces no doubt were now learning outside of the city. The twenty four units split into their six man groups, subdivide into their three man fire teams, and then mount their waiting Sandcat Vehicles and quietly make their way into the harsh outback of the Australian wilderness.

ooc: The AAM is converting to IA, even though the entirety of their military and government is made of Legion forces.

The Commonwealth supports this move Of Indepedance against Pihana. We offer you the best of luck and our moral support.

Moreover we urge Pihana to release the territory to the Independant Australia movement to avoid bloodshed and needless conflict. We finally urge the Oceanic powers to support this declaration.

Selenarctos supports the government of Pihana in their decision. We would like to remind all nations that foreign interference in the Oceanic Sphere is strongly discouraged.

EDIT: grammar

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1301945716' post='2684123']
Selenarctos supports will the government of Pihana in their decision. We would like to remind all nations that foreign interference in the Oceanic Sphere is strongly discouraged.
[/quote]
"Sri Lanka would like to note that it agrees with its ally Selenarctos."

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1301964137' post='2684330']
The PRA urges Pihanna to listen to the will of the people, in their movement for independence from a government they obviously do not want to be a part of.
[/quote]

We are more than willing then to listen to the will of our people. However we have evedience that says this movement is nothing more than a coverup for a large scale pirate operation. (see resistance topic)

OOC: And anyways tiddy does not have my permission to do a revolting reroll in my nation.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1301964644' post='2684337']
The native people of Australia are foreign invaders?
We once again urge Pihana to release the territory to the independence movement to avoid a war.
[/quote]

"We are more than willing then to listen to the will of our people. However we have evedience that says this movement is nothing more than a coverup for a large scale pirate operation. (see resistance topic)

OOC: And anyways tiddy does not have my permission to do a revolting reroll in my nation."

They are not native australians. They are foreign pirates.

Edited by supercheese

[quote name='supercheese' timestamp='1301964793' post='2684338']
"We are more than willing then to listen to the will of our people. However we have evedience that says this movement is nothing more than a coverup for a large scale pirate operation. (see resistance topic)

OOC: And anyways tiddy does not have my permission to do a revolting reroll in my nation."

They are not native australians. They are foreign pirates.
[/quote]

Unless proof can be provided of such, we have no reason to see this as an excuse to cover up an attack against the will of your people.

OoC: Technically its not a reroll, he is just invading your country under a guise of an independence movement.

[quote name='supercheese' timestamp='1301964574' post='2684335']
We are more than willing then to listen to the will of our people. However we have evedience that says this movement is nothing more than a coverup for a large scale pirate operation. (see resistance topic)

OOC: And anyways tiddy does not have my permission to do a revolting reroll in my nation.
[/quote]

OOC: He orignally attacked my nation has a pirate operation at the time granite was revolting. Again see resistance topic. After a fight i did decide to play along with the pirate operation because i didnt mark the topic has closed. But he has no permission to attempt to break away the way he is by a rebellion. No matter what he calls it thats whats it become.

[quote name='supercheese' timestamp='1301965155' post='2684342']
OOC: He orignally attacked my nation has a pirate operation at the time granite was revolting. Again see resistance topic. After a fight i did decide to play along with the pirate operation because i didnt mark the topic has closed. But he has no permission to attempt to break away the way he is by a rebellion. No matter what he calls it thats whats it become.
[/quote]

OoC: he can invade your country, and call it what he wants. As far as we know, its just an independence movement. Juts because he says it, doesn't mean it is really so. P.S. lets try to limit the OoC ;)

OOC
He invaded, you never kicked him out.
Sorry bud, but tough titty.

IC

Provide this evidence and we shall review it. If we deem your correct then we will retract our statement. But as it stands, this independence movement has the Commonwealths full diplomatic backing and we urge other Oceanic Nations to do the same. Oppression is something new to Australia, do not let it grow.

OOC: Actually i was in the middle of kicking him out when he posted this. And last time i had this argument people were saying he hays the right to SAY hes rebelling and its in his IG limits to perform a PIRATE operation on my nation... not a rebellion.

IC: We will gather all evidence on the matter and present it publicly shortly.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1301966037' post='2684356']
OoC: Since zoot obviously cannot read, supercheese tried for a very long time to kick tiddy out but he flat out ignored him. Anyway, this isn't allowed by RP terms.
[/quote]

OoC: He tried to, but while he was doing it Tiddy made this announcement, in an effort to get international support. Personally, I say it is a brilliant political move that is in no way RPing for Pihanna, and therefore not against the rules.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1301966290' post='2684361']
OoC: He tried to, but while he was doing it Tiddy made this announcement, in an effort to get international support. Personally, I say it is a brilliant political move that is in no way RPing for Pihanna, and therefore not against the rules.
[/quote]

OOC: Oh im sorry... last time i checked this RP it was my nation... and last time i checked the rules one needs permission to RP a terrorist, rebellion, etc. So how is this not RPing Pihana?

[quote name='supercheese' timestamp='1301966443' post='2684364']
OOC: Oh im sorry... last time i checked this RP it was my nation... and last time i checked the rules one needs permission to RP a terrorist, rebellion, etc. So how is this not RPing Pihana?
[/quote]

OoC: Because he is using his own troops and invading your country, just masking it as an independence movement to gain support... One does not need the other RPers permission to invade them...

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1301966037' post='2684356']
OoC: Since zoot obviously cannot read, supercheese tried for a very long time to kick tiddy out but he flat out ignored him. Anyway, this isn't allowed by RP terms.
[/quote]

OOC
If you have an issue, $%&@ off to the OOC thread or at least post ICly aswell.

ICly

The Commonwealth looks forward to seeing this evidence by Pihana. However if we deem it unsatisfactory, we shall continue our support of this independence movement.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1301966546' post='2684366']
OoC: Because he is using his own troops and invading your country, just masking it as an independence movement to gain support... One does not need the other RPers permission to invade them...
[/quote]

OOC: He is RPing a pirate orginization performing a pirate operation. Not using his troops to actually invade. Seriously check out the resistance topic.

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1301945716' post='2684123']
Selenarctos supports will the government of Pihana in their decision. We would like to remind all nations that foreign interference in the Oceanic Sphere is strongly discouraged.
[/quote]

"As with Selenarctos, the Union of Indonesia and Malaysia will support Pihana in whatever they choose to do with this 'insurgency.'"

[b]CLASSIFIED TO PIHANA[/b]

"If you require our assistance in dealing with the insurgency, just say the word."