STA April Press Conference

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1301954546' post='2684205']
What makes STA so capable of standing the tests of time while so many other alliances fail?
[/quote]

We are one big happy family ;) personally i think its because we take care of each and every one of us, help to build knowlage and stablity into each nation as they work there way through the cadet progam. (of course its such a big program that after all the time you spend doing it, it'd be a waste to go somewhere else.)

Is the (seemingly) stable environment on the white sphere uncomfortable for you?
[/quote]

No, though i'm blue atm..... white is getting busyer though.

Also, optional question because it serves little relevancy beyond my own selfish curiosity:
What do you think of the current political climate of CN? And is there one alliance in particular (regardless of political positioning) that you admire more than others, and why would that be?
[/quote]

Humm, I don't spend too much time talking to other alliances, TPF are a great bunch, but I'd like to say thanks to all the outside help for our regrowth, your all tops in my book.