Nordic Panthers

[center][img]http://www.fotopocket.nl/fpimages/2011/04/02/8ec22553924ab24fc2f90fd0166c07bd/Untitled-1.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]LoSS and Nordreich have been friends for some time now, so it's about time this got put on paper.
My special thanks go out to Chels and Cuba for making this possible.

o/ LoSS
o/ Nordreich[/center]

[center][img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8284/nordicpanthertreaty.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="1"]Graphic by Cuba[/size][/center]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this will be a fruitful new period in this long-standing relationship between two alright alliances. Looks like GOONS's final solution of the Senate problem just got a little more difficult to implement.

Edited by Schattenmann

Let this become part of a strong foundation which can be used to build to greater heights.

o/ LoSS
o/ Nordreich

Edit:

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1301765082' post='2682935']
I [i]want[/i] to like NoR so bad, its just not in the cards.
[/quote]

That's unfortunate. Our relations seemed to have been going very well back over in Galava it would be too bad if we needed to be at odds with one another.

Edited by Gottrich Northeim

This is a fine treaty. Would I be wrong to guess that this would be in the lead up to some alliances finishing their re-evaluation of Noir?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1301763164' post='2682905']
I hope this will be a fruitful new period in this long-standing relationship between two alright alliances. Looks like GOONS's final solution of the Senate problem just got a little more difficult to implement.
[/quote]

Do tell more.