Anyone else getting bored?

bobdd

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1308158707' post='2731913']
I've been playing for 3 years and it's just as exciting as the day I found it.
[/quote]

Try five and get back to me on that.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1308161039' post='2731925']
Try five and get back to me on that.
[/quote]

I think my reaction would be about the same. The point is that [b]you make of it what you want[/b].

It's like being handed some clay. You could say, "This clay would be a lot more enjoyable if there were sparkles in it. This clay is boring." But putting sparkles in it wouldn't change the fundamental aspect of how it works.

There are some fine suggestions and some not so good. But in the end, all the sparkles in the world won't shape that clay into anything on its own.

I've been here less than two years, so my view is limited. I agree with Kopp on this one, entirely. I haven't had a day since joining that I did not wish to be here. Some relate peace with boredom. For me that is not, and never has been the case. Peace is when alliances form, grow and prepare. This is when the player has the most influence in the game, because they have the greatest impact upon their own nation, and thereby the alliance they serve. In war, however, that is not the case. So, I strongly prefer a majority of peace, with the occasional chaos and unbelievable terror thrown in for good spice. But the best spices carry their own flavor, and should be used sparingly.

Recovery is but one first part of peace. It is not the only thing. If we truly wish improvements, new wonders, new parameters to the game, I have no problem suggesting we pay for them through monthly subscription payments. "[i]Even the oxen is worthy of his hire.[/i]" Whether or not such a plan leads to reinvigorated admin team activity doesn't really matter. In my personal opinion, we have been given a game that invigorates, excites, stimulates, and provides many hours of entertainment pleasure. For me, it will for many months and years to come, even if no single change is made. Over four hundred new players this week. After more than seven years, that is a success we should all applaud, support and encourage.